Dortronics 1000 Series Magnetic Locks Feature 1200 lb. Holding Force
- Provides Functionality and Aesthetics for Lobbies. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p122
The article offers brief information on magnetic locks, push buttons, and key switches for entryways and lobby doors from Dortronics Systems Inc.
- Interlock/Mantrap Device Targets Cost-Sensitive 2-Door Applications. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2011, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p116
The article offers information on how Dortronics Systems Inc. demonstrated its mantrap and door interlock control products at ASIS International Seminar & Exhibits in 2011.
- MARKETPLACE. Bernardi, Elizabeth; Klare, Julie // Government Product News;Jan2014, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p18
The article offers brief information on several government products including Miller AirCore Front D-ring harness from Honeywell Safety Products, Nautiz X1 enterprise smartphone from Handheld Group, and 43211-CB Communicating Bathroom locking system from Dortronics Systems Inc.
- Performance of tetramethoxyphenyl porphyrin cobalt(II) (CoTMPP) based stainless steel cathode in the electricigenic permeable reactive barrier for groundwater organic contamination remediation. Shi-Kun Zhu; Bin Fan; Jie-Wei Wu; Yuan-Yuan Feng; Yun Zhang // Water Science & Technology;2009, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p979
An electricigenic permeable reactive barrier (EPRB) technology was brought forward for remediation of organic-contaminated groundwater, with a benefit that it overcame the limitations of electron acceptor addition in other groundwater remediation methods. To investigate performances of...
- products & literature. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 172 Issue 11, p73
The article previews several products, including the Supreme 3HTND2DA fast curing high performance one component epoxy system from Master Bond, the Loctite benzoxazine resins for injection purposes in the aerospace industry from Henkel Corp., and the Chromeshield 22 nickel-free stainless steel...
- Adhesive Bonding Technology Advanced in the Area of Metal Sheets Bonding. Cidlina, Jan; Müller, Miroslav; Valášek, Petr // Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Rural De;2013, Vol. 6, p41
This paper is focused on the necessity of chemical cleaning of the adherent surface, it means the effect of the attachments in the interlayer of the adherent and adhesive. To describe the process of need or absence of chemical cleaning process of adherent surface, that affecting the ultimate...
- Analysis of frictional behavior of electrodeposited coatings against spherical counterfaces. Kim, Kyungmok // Journal of Coatings Technology & Research;May2015, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p603
This article investigates the frictional behavior of epoxy-based cathodic electrodeposited coatings against metallic and ceramic balls. Reciprocal linear sliding tests are conducted with a ball-on-flat configuration; balls are made of stainless steel (SUS316L), carbon steel (AISI 1010), bearing...
- Lightweight Marine Latch. // Product Design & Development;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p1
Presents the Beetle marine latch from Southco Inc. Use in design engineering; Description of the stainless steel handle.
- Stainless steel padlocks. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p51
Introduces the stainless steel version of the Multi-Clasp padlock from Castell Iso-Lok. Ideal uses of the product; Features of the Multi-Clasp; Advantages when used.