Versatile and Reliable Electric Strikes by Adams Rite
- Do the painting 2-step. Uscher, Matthew // Scale Auto;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
Offers step-by-step instructions on finishing an automobile scale model using an airbrush and a spray can.
- SPRAY-ON TINTED WINDOWS. Schmidt, Robert // Model Airplane News;Sept2002, Vol. 130 Issue 9, p20
Presents a method on producing detailed tinted windows of model airplanes. Materials using 1/4-inch clear plastic; Application of flat black paint; Effect of the painting to the outside window.
- Product Showcase. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2009, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p124
The article evaluates several electronic equipment and supplies including the Compact Ultraline 7400 Series premium electric strikes from Adams Rite Manufacturing Co., the HortPort 7000 MIMO-based infrastructure mesh nodes from Firetide Inc., and the DVRWM Series wall mounted digital video...
- Current Loop Has 5-kV Isolation. Smith, Matt // Electronic Design;02/07/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p139
Focuses on the digital control of an isolated current loop across a five-kilovolt barrier. Linearity between the digital input word and the isolated analog output current; Performance achievable with 12-bit monotonicity; Biasing each photodiode with a similar voltage; Use of a feedback loop to...
- The updated IEEE Emerald Book: An advanced peek. Michaels, Ken // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Nov98, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p16
Presents five key revisions to the ANSI/IEEE 1100 standard for powering and grounding electronic equipment. Elimination of the term sensitive to describe electronic equipment; Addition of information technology equipment; Change in terminology; Recommended maximum for equipment grounding and...
- HEAR THIS - MEDICAL DEVICES MAY BE POWERED BY THE EAR. // Appliance Design;Feb2013, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p13
The article discusses research on using a chamber filled with ions producing an electrical potential to power implantable electronic devices without affecting hearing.
- Painting German three-color camo. SKINNER, AARON // FineScale Modeler;Oct2013, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for airbrushing and finishing a German three-color armor scale model.
- GLOSSING WITH ACRYLICS. SKINNER, AARON // FineScale Modeler;Oct2013, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p24
The article offers step-by-step instructions for finishing a 1/48 scale model F9F-2 Panther with paint additives.
- Finishing a tiny STURMTIGER. LOGAN, KARL // FineScale Modeler;Oct2013, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p48
The article offers step-by-step instructions for finishing Trumpeter's 1/72 scale Sturmtiger heavy weapon model.