Area of Rescue Command Unit
- Integrates Two Cameras for More Flexibility. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2012, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p69
The article offers information on the emergency phone tower for video surveillance cameras from Talk-a-Phone Co.
- TALK-A-PHONE CO. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p71
The article presents a corporate profile of Talk-A-Phone Co., one of the leading companies that creates solutions to satisfy the demands of high-end security projects. The company provides a full line of emergency phones, area of rescue systems, and management software. TALK-A-Phone was...
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2012, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p136
The article offers news briefs related to security systems industry in the U.S., mentioning the partnership between Intransa and Sonke Computer Services Africa and the integration of the voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)-500 Series emergency phone by Talk-A-Phone Co.
- VoIP - it Has Security Uses, Too. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p34
The article reports on the incorporation of Voice over Internet Protocol into security applications. Voice over IP Interface from Talk-a-Phone allows its 400-series emergency phones to be used over an IP data network. The VoIP-1 integrates with existing VoIP phone systems. Differentiated...
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p105
The article evaluates several products including the new version of ETP Series Emergency Phone Wall Mount from Talk-A-Phone Co., NVRP4 NVR from Speco Technologies, and CSGW 18187 from Chase Security Systems.
- Industry Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2013, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p96
The article offers brief information on several security technologies including the surveillance camera from Avigilon Corp., the turnstile's barrier from Smarter Security Inc. and the call box from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Special Topic: Communication & Security. // Elevator World;Jul2008, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p126
The article evaluates several communications and security elevator equipment including the ETP-100 communication elevator system from Talk-A-Phone Co., the telephone-line-powered K-Phone ET401 series from K-Tech International Inc., and the Starcom elevator communication system from Key Telecom.
- Identity Help Moves into Emergency Phones. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p54
The article evaluates several security systems including the facial recognition application from Sagem Morpho Inc. and Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p178
The article offers brief information on several security devices and equipment including the equiIP Series camera from Honeywell, the Schlage CO-220 Standalone classroom security lock from Allegion, and the WEBS Contact Plus interactive emergency notification platform from Talk-A-Phone.