Public View Display
- Measurement System of Pyroelectric Coefficient for Pyroelectric Material Using Dynamic Current Method. Jun Wang; Weizhi Li; Zhiming Wu // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 510, p232
A dynamic current method used to measure pyroelectric coefficient (p) for pyroelectric material is described in detail in this paper. The hardware part of the system includes pre-converting circuit, post amplifier circuit, wave-filter circuit, analog-to-digital conversion circuit, temperature...
- Special Report Displays. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p32
Describes various flat panel information displays and related products. SMT LEDs from Chicago Miniature Lamp; Dot-matrix alphanumeric displays from Agilent Technologies Inc.
- IBM plans sub-$1,000 LCD monitor. Spooner, John G. // PC Week;08/17/98, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p10
Reports that IBM plans to sell 15-inch Liquid Crystal Display monitors for under $1,000. Details about the companies Flat Panel Color Monitor; Comparison between LCD and Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) monitors.
- Massive Display. Jones, Jessica // Government Technology;May2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p70
The article evaluates the Gateway FPD2185W widescreen flat-panel display.
- AIGIS MECHTRONICS LLC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p80
The article presents a corporate profile of Aigis Mechtronics LLC, a leader in quick, innovative design solutions. The company has been manufacturing products for security systems from over 15 years. It offers variety of products like security turnstiles, cameras and the CrystalVueâ„¢ Public...
- ATTACHED TO TV. Gill, Penny // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/8/2011, p2
The article reports on the continuing consumer interest in flat panel televisions in spite of a sales slowdown and the potential of the category's complementary furniture and mounting systems in 2011. General lower pricing on newer models which have light-emitting diode (LED) backlighting and...
- Flat Panel Displays: Putting the Best "Face" on Designs. Maunu, Dale H.; Miller, Jean // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p31
Explains the advantages of flat panel information displays in improving the designs of electronic devices. Versatility of the flat panel displays; Flexibility in creating different design options.
- Samsung display drives system testing. // Cadalyst;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p31
Features Samsung Electronics Co.'s SyncMaster 191T flat-panel monitor. Color quality of the monitor; Patterned vertical alignment screen feature of the monitor; Power management system of the monitor.
- RIGHT LASER FOR THE RIGHT JOB. Allott, Ric // Electronics World;Nov2008, Vol. 114 Issue 1871, p38
The article discusses the importance of laser technology in increasing the quality results of a flat panel display (FPD). According to the article, lasers provide high level of energy which delivers a unique directional precision thus releases the correct and balanced wavelength. In addition,...