- DVR AVAILABLE WITH UP TO 480 FPS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p162
The article evaluates the DVR-16TS/750 and DVR-16TT/750 triplex digital video recorders from Speco Technologies and offers information of key features, specifications and applications.
- Change is good. Gray, Mark // MediaWeek;4/4/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 14, pSR60
Comments on the implication of the introduction of Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) in the U.S. Functions of IPTV; Benefits of IPTV to consumers; Ways for advertisers to adapt to the interactive digital video recorder technology.
- DVR Use Surges, Says Firm. // Electronic News;3/27/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 13, p68
The article reports on the impact of digital video recorders (DVR) on television viewing according to Strategy Analytics. By the end of 2005, cable, satellite and other digital television providers had installed 17.4 million DVR. Manufacturers and services providers need to make the transition...
- FOUR-CHANNEL DVR ALLOWS LIVE MONITORING OVER INTERNET. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p130
The article introduces Speco Technologies' DVR-IP4CF/160 that allows live monitoring over the Internet. The DVR-IP4CF/160 is a four-channel digital video recorder (DVR) that permits the user to back up video files directly to a CompactFlash card so that law enforcement can receive them or they...
- TRIPLEX INTERNET-READY DVRS OFFER EASE OF USE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p129
The article introduces Speco Technologies' DVR-4TN/160, DVR-8TN/160 and DVR-16TN/160 Digital Video Recorders. It describes the key features and advantages offered by the triplex Internet-ready digital video recorders.
- Network Video Recorders Are Changing How Police Agencies Capture Video. CARELESS, JAMES // Government Video;Oct2012, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p15
The article offers information on how network video recorders (NVR) are revolutionizing the distribution and capture of law enforcement video. It mentions that NVRs are aimed for connection into, and control through, a network of an Internet Protocol (IP) unlike the digital video recorders...
- DVR/PVR Pave the Way to IPTV. Lindstrom, Annie // Telephony;12/12/2005, Vol. 246 Issue 24, Special section p2
The article reports on technological developments relevant to the use of digital video recorders (DV), personal video recorders (PVR) towards the emergence of internet protocol television. Partnerships were also formed to enhanced television broadcasting including a joint venture between Yahoo!...
- Holding Their Own. Rice, Derek // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p83
The article discusses the increasing demand for digital video recorders (DVRs) as compared to network video recorders (NVRs) in the U.S. It is stated that DVRs are more popular due to ease of installation, and the sales of DVRs continue to grow steadily. However, it is stated that NVRs and other...
- A SYSTEM BUILT TO WITHSTAND NATURE AND OVERCOME BOUNDARIES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p9
The article presents a case study wherein Southland Communications Inc. seek the help of Speco Technologies in the implementation of a security surveillance system at one of its tower sites in California. Southland's main goal was to install a reliable video security solution for its tower...