Multi-Credential Card Readers
- Design of Intelligent Management System for Open Labs Based on Wireless Transmission. Jingxia Wang // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Vol. 631-632, p889
This paper describes the design ideas of intelligent management system for open labs based on wireless transmission. The student legal identity authentication is completed using IC cards and the equipments power supply is controlled using wireless digital transceiver chip nRF401. The system...
- Smart Metering Solution for IEC Markets. // Transmission & Distribution World;Apr2012, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p19
The article evaluates the SGM1100, a PRIME (Power Line Intelligent Metering Evolution) PLC-compliant smart meter from GE Electric Co.
- Efficient and Anonymous Two-Factor User Authentication in Wireless Sensor Networks: Achieving User Anonymity with Lightweight Sensor Computation. Nam, Junghyun; Choo, Kim-Kwang Raymond; Han, Sangchul; Kim, Moonseong; Paik, Juryon; Won, Dongho // PLoS ONE;Apr2015, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p1
A smart-card-based user authentication scheme for wireless sensor networks (hereafter referred to as a SCA-WSN scheme) is designed to ensure that only users who possess both a smart card and the corresponding password are allowed to gain access to sensor data and their transmissions. Despite...
- CORE180 SELECTS TALON DATA SYSTEMS TO ENHANCE DATA TRANSFERS. // LAN Product News;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that telecommunications network integrator Core180 has selected Talon Data Systems' NetFlight devices to be integrated into its Network-as-a-Service solution.
- WHAT'S NEW. // Connector Specifier;Jun2005, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p1
Features two electronic products. Hard-metric connectors from AVX; Mini modems from MultiTech.
- DATACOM PRODUCTS. // CEE News;Nov2000, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p23
Features a variety of products for data communication industries. Non-metallic surface raceway; Multi-channel raceway; Silk-screened patch panels; Audio controls; Cable ties designed for air-handling plenum spaces; Multimeters.
- Is PXI Express Overkill For Boundary Scan? Ehrenberg, Heiko // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Jul2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p48
The article features PXI Express. PXI Express combines the benefits of a modular platform featuring test-specific capabilities not available with the high-performance bandwidth of the PCI Express bus. It provides up to 2-GB/s dedicated bandwith per slot. PCI/PXI increases the speed of boundary...
- How To Extend HDMI In Your Venue. D'Angelo, Joey // AV Technology;Oct2011, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p58
The article presents information on High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) which is a fully uncompressed audio video interface supported by the industry. As stated, the HDMI spec offers an array of specs which must be provided by the cable for a proper transmission. It is suggested that all...
- Tiny transmitter fits remote applications. Webb, Warren // EDN Europe;Oct2002, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p9
Focuses on the 9TXStream transmitter module by MaxStream Inc. for long range monitoring applications. Range of interface data rates; Low-power operation for remote and handheld applications; Price of the product.