Solar Cell Powers Gates
- HOT! Inductive Proximity Sensors. // Product Design & Development;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p38
The article evaluates the high temperature inductive proximity sensors from Automation Systems Interconnect Inc.
- High Temperature Inductive Proximity Sensors. // Medical Design Technology;May2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p19
The article offers information on the high temperature inductive proximity sensors from Automation Systems Interconnect Inc.
- Miniature Photoelectric Sensors Sport Universal Mount. // Sensors;6/27/2014, p1
The article previews the S100 miniature photoelectric sensor from Automation Systems Interconnect Inc.
- Mitsubishi boasts multi-crystalline silicon solar cell with 18.6% conversion efficiency rate. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News;3/24/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the announcement by Mitsubishi Electric Corp. that it has achieved what it believes is a world record photoelectric conversion efficiency rate of 18.6 percent in a silicon solar cell. The efficiency rate measures the percentage of solar light energy that is converted to...
- 1000VDC Surge Protection Device. // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;5/14/2012, p12
The article previews the UL1449 3rd Edition Recognized 1000 volts direct current (VDC) Surge Protection Device from Automation Systems Interconnect Inc.
- Photoelectric sensor outputs. Repas, Robert // Machine Design;3/17/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p58
Illustrates the operating qualities of direct current photoelectric sensors. Diagram of a 4-in-1 wiring system; Distinction between a sourcing and sinking output; Function of a sensor output.
- Hazmat Safety. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2005, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p24
Features several gadgets and equipment for pollution and other hazards protection. Accuracy of the Matrix MRDS radiation threat detection network from Thermo Electron Corp.; Design of the personal facemask from Triosyn Corp.; Price of the KB and KM safety switches from Automation Systems...
- WELCOME TO NED! NEW SOURCES. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2011, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p20
The article offers brief information on several products including the medical fabrics from Eastex Products Inc., the electric actuators from Promation Engineering, and the inductive prox sensors from Automation Systems Interconnect Inc.
- Spec Check/PROXIMITY SENSORS. // Product Design & Development;Jan2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates several proximity sensors, including the M8 miniature picoprox sensors from Turk, the Festo SME-8M/SMT-8M proximity sensor from Festo Corp., and IN28HTPS high-temperature inductive proximity sensor from Automation Systems Interconnect.