Access Control Enterprise
- SINGLE-ACCESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POWERFUL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p129
The article introduces GVI Security Solutions Inc.'s GVI Access Control Ultra designed as a small-to-intermediate-level access control, alarm monitoring and video identification badging package. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the single-access management system.
- MITEL NETWORKS SME server. // Australian Personal Computer;Dec2001, Issue 276, p100
Features Mitel Networks SME server from Synaptic Solutions. Services offered by SME server; Description of the server appliance; Requirements of server connections.
- ACCESS CONTROL SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR ENTERPRISES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p132
The article presents GVI Security Solutions Inc.'s GVI Access Control Enterprise computer software. It describes the key features and benefits offered by the software. GVI Access Control Enterprise includes free video identification badging with every workstation license.
- Tech Aims at Gov Access. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p26H
Reports that Carrollton, Texas-based GVI Security Solutions will be provide its Rapor FastTrac Rapid Access Portal to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency in Arlington, Virginia. Agency's order for a unique access controls for its Virginia headquarters; Impact of the evolution of security technology...
- Win Server 2008 test: faster, more secure and incomplete. Henderson, Tom; Dvorak, Rand // Network World;2/25/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the failure of Microsoft's Windows Server 2008 features concerning the virtualization and network access control in the U.S. In testing the Windows Server 2008 gold code, it found that Microsoft has made a number of improvements to its flagship server operating system....
- GVI SECURITY INC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p60
The article presents a corporate profile of GVI Security Inc. It provides video surveillance and security solutions to small business markets. Mass Transit Intelligent Video System provides automatic and continuous monitor, scan, evaluate, record and display video inputs. The new Enterprise...
- BUSINESS News. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p8
Reports on developments concerning the U.S. security equipment and services industry as of July 1, 2005. Customer deployments of Sony Electronics/Firetide Inc. high-performance video mesh networks for the standard for all federal government employees and contractors; RAE Systems Inc.'s launching...
- SECURITY TECHNOLOGY. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2006, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p88
Evaluates several security equipment including the VL-634 weatherproof bullet camera from Speco Technologies, WebCCTV NVS video server from Quadrox and Omniscape camera from Capture.
- Simplifying Services with Managed Service Accounts. Minasi, Mark // Windows IT Pro;Aug2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p13
The article discusses how having Server 2012 or Server 2008 R2 can allow one to simply create a managed service accounts (MSAs) and configure the service to run under the MSA and Active Directory (AD) with the MSA account and the member server creating a new password once a month without human...