Electrified Cylindrical Lock
- SDC Electrified Lockset with REX Output. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p95
The article features the SDC Z7200 Electrified Cylindrical Lockset which features a request-to-exit output when turning the inside lever. Additional features include a failsafe or failsecure mode and clutch for vandal resistance and 12/24VDC input. Listed for fire rated doors, including...
- Delayed Egress Lock with Voice Notification. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p75
The article evaluates the Exit Check delayed egress lock from SDC, and offers information about the product's field-selectable features, capabilities and benefits.
- New Access Hardware Price List. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on SDC's introduction of a 60-page product price list which contains ordering information for 200 access hardware products such as electromagnetic locks, delayed egress locks, standalone locksets, electrified locksets, electric strikes, power supplies and door controllers....
- LOCK DELAYS EGRESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p110
The article features the Exit Check delayed egress lock from Security Door Controls. The product delays unauthorized egress. Voice notification, tone, digital countdown display and alarm outputs are activated. The applications include shoplifting and employee theft protection, patient egress and...
- DIY Peace Of Mind. DUBNO, DANIEL; HOWARD, DAVID; DEL-COLLE, ANDREW; TOWNE, SCHUYLER; CURCURITO, DAVID; PAPPALARDO, JOE; JOHNSON, CAMERON // Popular Mechanics;Oct2015, Vol. 192 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates a variety of gadgets and equipment for home security including smart cameras, smart locks and smart guns.
- MODULAR LOCK PERMITS EASY UPGRADES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p112
The article evaluates EmLock modular lock from Security Door Controls.
- Lockedâ€¦But Is It Secure? Ahrens, Sean A. // Government Security;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses potential threats to building security caused by the practice of "lock bumping." Lock bumping allows anyone to access keyed locks with a minimum of skill and costs. A discussion of how lock bumping is done, as well as suggestions for maintaining a building's security system...
- The Right Lock. English, Cindy // Government Security;May2005, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p18
Discusses the key factors to consider when picking the right lock for a particular application. Need for an organization to match the demands of the application with the many choices of locks; Use of the Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association grades; Special features for special situations.
- Alternative low-power actuation. // International Fire & Security Product News;Dec2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p8
Introduces the Active Latch, the low power alternative module to solenoid-driven or motorized actuation from Servocell. Features of the technology; Impact on locks; Resistance of the module from vibration and hammer attack.