Electrified Cylindrical Lock
- SDC Electrified Lockset with REX Output. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p95
The article features the SDC Z7200 Electrified Cylindrical Lockset which features a request-to-exit output when turning the inside lever. Additional features include a failsafe or failsecure mode and clutch for vandal resistance and 12/24VDC input. Listed for fire rated doors, including...
- Delayed Egress Lock with Voice Notification. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p75
The article evaluates the Exit Check delayed egress lock from SDC, and offers information about the product's field-selectable features, capabilities and benefits.
- New Access Hardware Price List. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on SDC's introduction of a 60-page product price list which contains ordering information for 200 access hardware products such as electromagnetic locks, delayed egress locks, standalone locksets, electrified locksets, electric strikes, power supplies and door controllers....
- LOCK DELAYS EGRESS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p110
The article features the Exit Check delayed egress lock from Security Door Controls. The product delays unauthorized egress. Voice notification, tone, digital countdown display and alarm outputs are activated. The applications include shoplifting and employee theft protection, patient egress and...
- DIY Peace Of Mind. DUBNO, DANIEL; HOWARD, DAVID; DEL-COLLE, ANDREW; TOWNE, SCHUYLER; CURCURITO, DAVID; PAPPALARDO, JOE; JOHNSON, CAMERON // Popular Mechanics;Oct2015, Vol. 192 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates a variety of gadgets and equipment for home security including smart cameras, smart locks and smart guns.
- MODULAR LOCK PERMITS EASY UPGRADES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p112
The article evaluates EmLock modular lock from Security Door Controls.
- 10 Tips to Safeguard Your Master Key. Ahrens, Sean A. // Buildings;Jul2011, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p22
The article discusses tips to ensure that the key safe provides the highest level of security. It suggests not to surface mount a safe directly on the building facade. It cites not to skimp on a less expensive safe. It recommends to securely and redundantly mount the key safe with bolts into a...
- DOOR LOCKS Tougher than ever. // Consumer Reports;Oct2005, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p36
Compares several brands and types of door locks for the home. Information that consumers need to be aware of when selecting a door lock; Assertion that replacing the door strike on any lock will make a home more secure; Differences between various deadbolts; Other ways to protect one's home;...
- MAGNETIC FORCE. Engerbretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p83
The article provides tips for installing electromagnetic locks and door strikes. It is said that installers must provide a method of cutting power to the lock from inside the secured area so users can exit. According to Dick Harpster, president of Central Security Systems, installers should...