Plugging Hiring Holes
- Saratoga Stands by Its Credibility. Raphael, Todd // Workforce (10928332);Apr2003, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on the acquisition of the Saratoga Institute by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Information on the collection of workforce-management data owned by the institute; Benefits of the acquisition for PwC; Concerns over the effect of the acquisition on the independence of the institute.
- Exceptions to the rule. // BRW;7/24/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p73
Discusses a PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP survey on the compliance of financial institutions with regulatory requirements and internal codes and policies. Efforts of financial institutions to avoid compliance; Impact of an institution's reputation on its license to operate.
- SOX Will Make Some Firms Rich, Just Watch. Pegg, Jonathan // Bank Technology News;Apr2005 Supplement, p10
Reports on the partnership of Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to develop a solution for ID management and internal security controls in the U.S. Advantages of automating identity management and audit capabilities; Role of PricewaterhouseCoopers to deploy its...
- PricewaterhouseCoopers makes Crites a partner. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/12/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 7, p2
Discusses the return of former senior manager Jennifer J. Crites to PricewaterhouseCoopers as a partner in the business recovery services unit.
- PWC securities' new top gun. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p24
Reports on PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc.'s appointment of Michael Hammond as head of the company's investment banking operations. Hammond's duties and responsibilities; Career and educational background; Professional goals; Plans for the company.
- Half of directors plan new hires. // Hungary A.M.;6/6/2014, p3
The article reports on the survey of professional services company PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP suggesting that 45% of the 150 company directors operating in Hungary plan to hire employees in 2014.
- Hiring and Promoting Based on Potential. Levine, Stuart R. // Credit Union Times;7/30/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p12
The author reflects on the survey of professional services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP suggesting that chief executive officers have serious concerns on future talent at all levels, citing competition for hiring that resulted to the decline of workforce percentage in the 35-to-44-year-old spot.
- Recruiting new hires with loan repayments. // Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education;Jan2016, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that to attract and hiring potential graduates, accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is paying off their student loan debt.
- NPTC ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENTS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p68
Reports several employee promotions at the National Park Truck Council.