Anti-terror Calculations: What's Next?
- All over for Saleh, says Jordanian ex-minister. // Hill;6/6/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 78, p6
The article reports that according to foreign minister of Jordan Marwan Muasher, Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh's exit to Saudi Arabia was a diplomatic exit.
- Metal detectors add shapes, sizes, features and functions. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p25
Provides an overview on innovations in metal detectors. Basic functions; Innovative shapes; Manufacturers' tailoring of their products to specific marketplaces; Networkable feature; Multi-zone technology. INSET: Schools consider metal detection after violent year..
- MEXICO CITY'S MODERN APPEAL. Burrows, Victoria // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);May2013, p30
The article focuses on the business appeal of Mexico City. It is said that the city has evolved from being the most dangerous city in the world into a safer city with the installation of surveillance systems and greater police presence. It explores the primary businesses in the city associated...
- Former Jordan ambassador to speak. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p59
The article reports on the formal appearance of Marwan Muasher, former Jordanian ambassador to the U.S., to speak on his new book "The Arab Center: The Promise of Moderation," in Indianapolis, Indiana on October 20, 2008. Muasher will speak from 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. in the fifth floor auditorium...
- Jordan's man in Washington. Luxner, Larry // Middle East;Sep99, Issue 293, p16
Profiles Marwan Muasher, Jordan's ambassador to the United States. Muasher's recollection of his experience as Jordan's first ambassador to former enemy, Israel; Languages spoken by Muasher; Muasher's educational background; Jordan's economic and political relationship with the US and Israel;...
- Dr. Muasher Calls For Diverse, Pluralistic Arab Society. Hanley, Delinda C. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p68
The article reports that Ambassador Dr. Marwan Muasher, the World Bank's senior vice president of external affairs, gave a lecture entitled "Toward a More Diverse and Pluralistic Arab Society," at the University of Maryland's Inn and Conference Center on September 24, 2008. The Arab world must...
- Technology will 'sniff' people for bombs, drugs. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul99, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p21
Presents an interview with Jacob Even-Ezra, chief executive officer of Magal Security Systems Ltd. of Israel. Acquisition of Magal Security of share with Snifex Ltd.; Development of a system that can detect bombs and drugs; Incorporation of the system in a metal detector; Applications of the...
- VERBATIM. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/21/2005, Issue 46, p11
The article presents quotes from notable people in current events. U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, Christopher Hill has urged North Korea to stop its nuclear weapons program following a talk held in Beijing, China. According to Marwan Muasher, deputy prime minister of Jordan, persons involved...
- The Arab Center. Rubin, Michael // Middle East Quarterly;Spring2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p84
The article reviews the book "The Arab Center," by Marwan Muasher.