Parking Strategies COLLIDE
- INCIDENT REPORTING: Real-time Talk. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2005, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p66
Suggests that the critical nature of incident reporting depends in one way on the need to contend with a diversity of means of security and law enforcement communications inside and outside organizations. Illustration of the complex task of the police force of Pennsylvania State University,...
- Anticipating Incidents at Hospital Parking Garages and Lots. Needel, Nathan // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p114
The article provides tips for preventing incidents at hospital parking areas including proper documentation of cars and drivers who leaves and enters the facility, installment of security cameras, and video recording at all ramps.
- Magic Lantern concerns. Connolyy, P.J. // InfoWorld;12/10/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p62
Focuses on the use of the Magic Lantern security tool in the United States. Detection of police spyware; Accessibility of the tool or other software for use by law enforcement; Disadvantages of the tool on customers.
- YOU BE THE JUDGE. Donaldson, William // Saturday Evening Post;7/26/1952, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p101
The article focuses on the judgment of the case concerning a driver and a parking area officer regarding parking time in the U.S. The officer confronted the driver for allegedly parking more than an hour in the same place. However, the driver argued that he did not park continuously in the same...
- Arrest me, I insist! // American City & County Exclusive Insight;8/31/2011, p1
The article reports on the strategy of Michael Andes, a resident in Shelton, Connecticut to complain about the failure of the police to enforce parking laws in the town.
- LET'S GO TO THE VIDEO. // American City & County;Nov2010, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p54
The article discusses the use of parking deck surveillance cameras from Monmouth Junction by the parking department at Miami Beach in Florida in November 2010. The cameras were installed at each exit and entrance in order to capture the license plate of the car as well as the face of the person...
- A new model emerges for health facility parking lots. Anderson, Tryst M. // Health Facilities Management;Jun96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p72
Reports that the revolution in health care delivery systems has created a major shift in the methods used to plan and design parking facilities at hospitals in the United States. Understanding of the dynamics of employee parking; Methods used to quantify parking needs; Example of the Parking...
- Valet parking now available. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;08/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p14
Reports that the Saint Francis Hospital in Poughkeepsie, New York is offering valet parking to its patients and visitors.
- Private-public cooperation at heart of national study. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p186
Gives information on Operation Cooperation, a project which is aimed at bringing together law enforcement and private agencies. Information on the outcome of a study which can create thinking and acceleration progress on privatization efforts; Who is funding the project.