Zalud Blogs from ISC
- Security Names Diane Ritchey Editor; Bill Zalud Named Editor Emeritus. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p40
The article announces that Diane Ritchey and Bill Zalud have been appointed editor and editor emeritus, respectively, for the magazine "Security."
- Your Business Magazine in 3D. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the added services from "Security Magazine" in the U.S. for its readers in 2008. The magazine provides readers integrated media resources such as print, face-to-face and online media. They can visit editor Bill Zalud's blog in the Web site www.securitymagazine.com/blog for...
- A meeting of like minds. Douglas, Alan // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;08/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p59
Discusses the benefits of attending seminars and conference organized for magazine publishers and editors; Lack of good communication in the communications industry; Difficulty associated with planning a regional magazine conference.
- Editorialists have it easier, but get no free pass for libel minefields. Ettenhofer, Judy // Masthead;Winter2005, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the libel liability of editorial writers in the U.S. discussed at the 2005 National Conference of Editorial Writers conference held in Portland, Oregon. Libel risks facing journalists according to lawyer Charlie Hinkle; Need for editors to monitor the statements of fact in letters...
- "Be" at CI East. // Fitness Business Pro;Apr2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
The article announces that the magazine editors of the "Club Industry's Fitness Business Pro" will blog about the Club Industry East Conference, which will be held on April 16-19, 2008 in the U.S. The staff will provide information about the keynote speeches, the special events and some of the...
- Notes From The Front Desk. Watkins, Ed // Lodging Hospitality;5/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p2
The article deals with the blogs maintained by the editors of "Lodging Hospitality" on the Web site of the publication, www. LHonline.com. In one of the author's blog entry, he pointed out that most hotel industry transactions are no longer worthy of a press release. He added that recent lodging...
- ASIS 48th Annual Seminar & Exhibits. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p17
Presents the highlights of the 48th Annual ASIS Seminar and Exhibits in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on September 10, 2002. Discussion of the impact of terrorism on global securities system markets.
- Security Products At N.Y. Expo. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;1/13/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on the release of several security technology products at the InfoSecurity conference in New York. Introduction of the Panda Antivirus Platinum software from Panda Software; Announcement of Magi Secure IM for Yahoo! Messenger from Endeavors Technology; Display of hardware device...
- For system integration, it's show time. Beverly, Robert // Engineered Systems;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p8
Highlights the BuilConn conference in Dallas, Texas. Focus on information technology on security systems and life safety; Organizers and participants; Details of the activities.