Synthetic DNA Promises to Halt Theft Problem
- OIL-COATED FISH FOUND NEAR EXXON WELLS IN NIGERIA. // New York Amsterdam News;7/1/2010, Vol. 100 Issue 27, p2
The article reports on the oil leakage in Nigeria which was confirmed by Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) Ultd., a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corp., after an oil-coated fish was found.
- ExxonMobil forges ahead off Nigeria. Maksoud, Judy // Offshore;Oct2004, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p30
Reports on the petroleum exploration and production activities of Exxon Mobil Corp. in Nigeria. Deployment of an early production system at the Yoho field by its subsidiary Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited; Plans for field development at Erha by its affiliate Esso Exploration and Production...
- Nigeria,United Kingdom : EXXONMOBIL boosts NIGERIAN economy. // TendersInfo News;8/12/2014, p1
The article reports on the subsidiaries of the oil producing company, ExxonMobil Corp. in Nigeria including Mobil Producing Nigeria Ultd. (MPN), and Esso Exploration Nigeria and Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd. (MON).
- Nigerian Federal Government grants Mobil licence to build 575MW power plant. // African Business News;4/8/2014, p13
The article announces that international oil company Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) was granted with an operating license by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) for the building and operation of a 575-megawatt power plant in Eket, Akwalbom State.
- West African 3D seismic success. Schmidt, Victor // Offshore;Feb99, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the increase in crude oil production of Mobil Producing Nigeria by applying 3D seismic technology to field development. Production growth of the company in 1989; Crude reserve of the company.
- Mobil exec. honored with 13th annual Black engineer of the year award. // New York Amsterdam News;03/11/99, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p31
Focuses on the awarding of the 1999 Black Engineer of the Year by the `United States Black Engineer and Information Technology' magazine to Paul L. Caldwell Jr., chairman and managing director of Mobil Producing Nigeria Inc. Features of the awards; Achievements by Caldwell; Expenditure plan of...
- US firms back in Libya. Ford, Neil // Middle East;Feb2006, Issue 364, p36
The article focuses on an exploration and production sharing agreement signed between ExxonMobil Libya Ltd., the subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corp. and Libya's National Oil Company (NOC) in December 2005, covering the large Cyrenaica Basin contract area 44. The contract is signed to develop a large...
- Nigerian Federal Government grants Mobil licence to build 575MW power plant. // World Energy News;4/8/2014, p12
The article reports that the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has approved an operating licence to oil company Mobil Producing Nigeria Ultd. (MPN). It states that the approved operating licence allows MPN to build and operate a power plant in the country. Also presented are...
- Secure from within. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;3/17/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the importance of security within organizations in the U.S., as discussed by executives of United Parcel Service, ExxonMobil and the Library of Congress during the Council of Logistics Management Conference in Arlington, Virginia in March 2003. Importance of industry preparedness;...