- ATC Controls Miami Water Access. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p29
Reports that Indianapolis, Indiana-based Integral Technologies Inc.'s continuum line of access control solutions will be used in an installation for the Miami Dade Water Utilities Facilities in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Awarding of the contract to integrator ATC International; Features of the...
- Johnson Controls Upgrades CardkeyÂ® P2000. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p50
Introduces Cardkey P2000 security management system from Johnson Controls Inc. Features of the system; Product support; Advantages of the system.
- On-site Team Sets Integrated Automation, Security Goal. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2001, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p49
Reports the move of Johnson Controls to establish an on-site team to improve its building automation system in Calgary, Canada. Installation of Cardkey security system; Provision of improved tenant comfort; Replacement of existing building security system.
- Fike Acquires Flame and Smoke Detection Company. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p24
The article reports on the acquisition of the axonX LLC, a developer of video image flame and smoke detection technologies, by Fike, an industrial and commercial safety solutions provider in Blue Springs, Missouri. It states that both companies will continue to market product line under the...
- Security Solution to Protect Schools. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2006, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the installation of an innovative security solution designed to protect students by Johnson Controls Inc. at Public Schools in Broward County, Florida. It is noted that the security solution will help the schools to comply with the Jessica Lunsford Act. The act, which took...
- BUILDING AUTOMATION UPDATE. // Engineered Systems;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p92
Presents news items concerning building automation companies. Fire and smoke dampers from Johnson Controls; Alerton's release of its Web-based technology for building automation; Andover Controls Corp.'s acquisition of Integral Technologies Inc.
- APPLICATION INTEGRATES TRANSACTIONAL DATA & SURVEILLANCE VIDEO. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p90
The article evaluates the DigitalSENTRY (DS) DataPoint event management system developed by Integral Technologies Inc.
- ACCESS CONTROL WITH 128-BIT ENCRYPTION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2006, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p144
The article evaluates Integral Technologies Inc.'s Intelli-M PoE version 6.1, an upgrade to the company's Ethernet-powered access control solution.
- OPEN SYSTEM OFFERS IP OPTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p103
The article evaluates the DigitalSENTRY ControlPoint video surveillance application from Integral Technologies Inc.