- Ink jet printing for the textile industry. // Colourage;Aug99, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p61
Discusses the abstract "Ink jet printing for the textile industry," by J.P. Stefanini and published in the 1995 issues of the "Proceedings of the conference of the AATCC".
- A Study of Quality Factors for Cotton Fabrics in Ink-Jet Printing. Shen-kung Liao; Huo-yuan Chen; Chi-wai Kan // Research Journal of Textile & Apparel;Aug2009, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p33
This research focuses on the effects of paste pre-treatment, concentration of sodium alginate, steaming conditions for colour yield and outline sharpness of ink-jet printing. The results show that (a) coating is a better method than padding for paste pre-treatment of cotton fabrics; (b)...
- Speciality products for ink-jet printing. Saraf, Naresh M. // Colourage;Aug2015, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p38
The article discusses growing trend of ink-jet printing in the Indian textile industry and provides brief information on products used in the process. Topics discussed include application of ink-jet printing in small scale textile industries, benefits of ink-jet printing such as versatility,...
- Inkjet options. Oller, Samantha // American Printer;Oct2001, Vol. 228 Issue 1, p49
Provides information on inkjet systems. Applications of the systems; Components of the systems; Major vendors of inkjet systems in the U.S. INSET: Controllers master inkjet and machines.
- Image Makers. Jasper, Paul; Littman, Dan // PCWorld;Jan2003, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p106
Evaluates commercially available ink jet printers from various manufacturers. Price and key specifications; Maximum resolutions; Tested speed for monochrome text; Print quality for monochrome text and color graphics; Print quality for photos; Cost per cartridge. INSETS: Fancy Photo Printers...
- Buying an inkjet? Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Oct2002, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p56
Evaluates several inkjet printers. Improvement in print resolution; Factors to consider in buying a printer.
- DIGITAL PRINTING. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Jan2012, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p11
The article cites a report published by InfoTrends Inc. on high-speed, continuous-feed, color inkjet printer market.
- Colour Prediction for Trichromatic Ink-Jet Printed Textiles. Kulube, Herbert M. // Book of Papers, National Technical Conference of AATCC;1993, p68
An ink-jet printer prints by generating a matrix of dots on to the substrate. Its colorant system is a trichromat based on the subtractive colour primaries of cyan, magenta and yellow. The controlled placement of ink drops on the substrate by a variety of permutations can generate a wide colour...
- IMI 21st European Inkjet Conference. // Photo Imaging News (International Edition);12/2/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p1
Information on the Information Management Institute (IMI) 21st European Inkjet conference in November 2013 is presented. Topics discussed include the challenges of a single-pass inkjet system compared to a scanning system in textile printing, ink circulation printhead for textiles and tiles and...