The Gift of Love
- First Row. Maks, Michele // Crochet World;Aug2009, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses the crochet projects featured in the August 2009 issue of "Crochet," including making an afghan and crocheting toys.
- Team Tribute T-Shirt Afghan. // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p16
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a team tribute T-shirt afghan.
- Patchwork Squares Afghan. // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting patchwork squares afghan.
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. Alexander, Carol // Crochet!;Autumn2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including crocheting projects that includes afghans, vintage-style pillow and bamboo-ring basket.
- Annie's Answers. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p19
Presents tips in crocheting. Use of rug yarn instead of sport yarn when crocheting slippers; Importance of using a single crochet when making an afghan or sweater; Stiffening solution for fabrics.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Shulfer, Thelma; Pillow, Shannon; Mixell, Wanda Kay; Merrit, Sue // Crochet!;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues of "Crochet!," including the instruction for crocheting a Shadow Box Rose Afghan featured in the March 2005 issue and the pattern for a kimono coat which appeared in the January 2006 issue.
- Sharing Secrets. R., Amanda; F., Connie // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Aug2006, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p46
Presents letters to the editor in response to the articles published in previous issues including one about the Garden Path afghan crochet and other designs which were helpful in making blankets for babies.
- Crochet Potpourri. // Crochet World;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p22
The article presents several letters to the editor concerning crocheting. Trade-in of patterns for fake food and baby shoes; Information on where to buy a yarn for an afghan pattern; Request for a copy of a book that contain a melon basket pattern.
- BACK TALK! Blodgett, Eunice; Koenig, Liza; Coveleski, Millie // Crochet World;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented, including one on receiving crochet slipper patterns from the U.S. and Canada, another on making a Pink Ribbon afghan and a letter on following patterns for 11.5-inch fashion doll period ensembles.