- books. // Interweave Crochet;Sep2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p10
The article reviews several books including "Everything Crochet," by edited by Carol Alexander and Connie Ellison, "Vintage Craft Workshop," by Cathy Callahan, and "Amigurumi Toy Box," by Ana Paula Rimoli.
- Easy as 1-2-3 Crochet! // Crochet World;Aug2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p19
The article reviews the book "Easy as 1-2-3 Crochet," edited by Carol Alexander.
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. // Crochet!;Spring2013, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p6
Carol Alexander, the Editor of the "Crochet Magazine" discusses projects related to crochet and stitching skills and the need to understand techniques before taking up patterns with skill levels such as beginner or intermediate-level.
- Everything Crochet: A Must-Have Crocheter's Resource. // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p55
The article reviews the book "Everything Crochet," available at AnniesAttic.com.
- EVERYTHING CROCHET: A MUST-HAVE CROCHETER'S RESOURCE. // Crochet!;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book "Everything Crochet."
- Scarves to Crochet. // Crochet World;Apr2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p65
The article reviews the book "Scarves to Crochet" from Annies Attic.
- CINDY LONG: FINDING HUMOR IN LIFE--AND CROCHET. Kinsler, Gwen Blakley // Crochet!;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p38
The article profiles Cindy Long, a crocheter and columnist for "Crochet!" magazine. She has been crocheting for the 20 years and it is something that makes her feel relaxed. She credits Carol Alexander for her job as a humor columnist for "Crochet!" However, she states that she is not into...
- Busy Hands Warm Hearts. Alexander, Carol; Cole, Alice; Gnacinski, Ethel // Town Square;2007 Collector's Issue, Vol. 1, p40
The article presents the readers' experiences in encountering skillful individuals who shared their skills in crocheting in the U.S. Carol Alexander recounts how the Chain Gang volunteered their time, talent, and efforts in teaching crocheting. Alice Cole states her experience how other people...
- NEW FROM DRG PUBLISHING. // Crochet!;Mar2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p10
The article reviews the book "Crochet on the Edge."