Camp looks to lead manufacturers to Web
- CommerceNet Supports Interoperable E-Commerce. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr1999, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p55
Focuses on CommerceNet, a nonprofit organization aimed at companies involved in electronic commerce. Promotion of interoperable electronic commerce; Information offered by the organization's Web site; Benefits for members.
- Jameson Camp caters to kids with special needs. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/13/94, Vol. 15 Issue 11, Not for Profits of Note p23
Features the Indianapolis, Indiana-based not-for-profit organization Jameson Camp Inc. 1994 projected income and expenses; Mission statement; Management staff; Board of directors; Activities and programs to help children with special needs.
- Easy Ways to Turn Your Supporters into Fundraisers. Hagenbuch, Dana // Nonprofit World;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p22
The article offers tips for non-profit organizations in online personal fundraising. Gatherings such as birthdays and anniversaries are appropriate fora for a fundraising campaign. Supporters may be encouraged to walk, run, or bike for the issue being advocated. The board members, volunteers and...
- Industry heavyweights join to address key e-biz problems. Jacobs, April // Network World;12/04/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p10
Features the foundation of Business Internet Consortium, a nonprofit corporation that will serve as a think tank for generating technologies and practices designed to address growing electronic-business issues. Creation of workgroups; Specific issues that the consortium aims to address.
- Not-for-profits take auction to the Internet. Toth, David // Westchester County Business Journal;4/3/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p9
The article focuses on the benefits that nonprofit organizations in the United States get from having an online component to their auctions. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Northern Westchester uses Internet auctions to increase exposure and minimize risk that comes with counting on just one day for...
- NEOpreneur will succeed if biz does. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p10
Business and technology leaders say NEOpreneur Inc. will do what other similar organizations have failed to do: produce new companies at a pace to offset the number of companies leaving town or getting gobbled up by their competitors. The reality is that the Northeast Ohio Software Association,...
- Camp to connect with new industry advocacy group. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p3
The article focuses on Northeast Ohio-based non-profit organization Camp Inc. When the Cleveland Advanced Manufacturing Program began in 1984, some within the business community considered it a bit player in the region's manufacturing community. But what's now known as Camp Inc. became an...
- Happy Hollow provides a new environment. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/13/94, Vol. 15 Issue 11, Not for Profits of Note p19C
Features the Indianapolis, Indiana-based not-for-profit organization Happy Hollow Children's Camp Inc. 1994 projected income and expenses; Mission statement; Management staff; Board of directors; Activities and projects in assisting children and youth from disadvantaged families.
- Charities finding benefits of e-commerce. Ferguson // Las Vegas Business Press;12/06/99, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p10
Deals with the efforts of charity organizations in Nevada to get into the electronic commerce (e-commerce). Advantage of e-commerce to charity organizations; Web site developed by United Way of Southern Nevada to ease receipt of credit card donations; Electronic companies that committed a...