Four Score & 17 Years to Go
- QUADS' TRIP TO WASHINGTON IS BIG EVENT IN REIDSVILLE. // Ebony;Aug1950, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p55
The article reports that the Fultz quadruplets' trip to Washington in 1950 was a big event in Reidsville, North Carolina.
- Four-way split. // Christian Science Monitor;5/19/97, Vol. 89 Issue 121, p3
Presents a photograph which features the quadruplets, Darcy, Claire, Alison and Brooke Hansen, at their graduation from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Decisions of the sisters to attend separate schools throughout the world.
- ages & stages. Netherwood, Cathy // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2001, p46
Describes the experiences of couple David and Karyn Ward on having three surviving quadruplet children.
- ODDS AGAINST QUADS 3,000,000 TO 1. // Ebony;May1947, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that the average ratio of quadruplet infants is only one out of three million births, but they are seldom identical.
- QUADS SCAMPER ALL THROUGH CAPITAL'S FAMED MEMORIALS. // Ebony;Aug1950, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p50
The article reports that the Fultz quadruplets visited memorials in Washington such as the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and Howard University in 1950.
- quadruplet. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1955
A definition of the term "quadruplet," which refers to one of four children born of the same mother in the same confinement, is presented.
- FOR RENT: FOUR OF A KIND. Nudd, Tim // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/12/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p34
Focuses on the offer to Tetrick quadruplets for commercials by Lottridge Advertising of Wichita in Kansas. Presentation of the benefits and advantages to the parents of the quadruplets; Factors of the advertising agency for offering the opportunity; Categories of products for commercials.
- An instant family. Dahir, Mubarak // Advocate;9/3/2002, Issue 871, p15
Reports the plan of a gay couple to raise quadruplets in Lexington, Kentucky. Family background of the quadruplets; Effect of second-parent adoptions law on parenting plan of a gay couple; Challenges faced by a homosexual couple in raising and parenting the children; Career history of gay couple.
- The mysterious world of quadruplets. Covington, Dennis // Redbook;Apr96, Vol. 186 Issue 6, p104
Features the quadruplets Alice, Beth, Mary and Anita Harkins of Jackson, Mississippi. Similar characteristics and extraordinary closeness displayed by the quadruplets; Details on the women's growing-up years as the only quadruplets in the small town where they lived; Difficulty of letting Anita...