- FORMAL SHOE. // Modern Uniforms;Dec2005/Jan2006, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p31
The article evaluates the tactical footwear and socks provider Ridge Outdoors' Clarino Blackhawk Oxford Lite shoes and offers information on its removable insole and slip- and oil-resistant outsole, no need for polishing and different sizes in which the shoes are available.
- Boots. // Fire Chief;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, Special section p3
The article features the Air-Tac mid-size zipper boot from Ridge Outdoors in the United States. It has a tactical air heel system, slip-resistant outsole and one-time lacing. The boot provides protection against tearing and fraying. Its vapor-wick lining absorbs moisture away from the feet to...
- Steel-Toe Boot. // Fire Chief;Mar2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p83
The article evaluates the steel-toe boots from Ridge Outdoors in Eutis, Florida.
- Footwear for firefighters and emergency services. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2012, p9
The article offers information on Oliver Footwear's 66 Series of firefighter and emergency-services boots, the 66-360 type 1 Wildland Firefighting Footwear and the 66-395 lace-up structural type 2 Firefighting Footwear.
- Minimalistic Shoe Trend. Poynton, Emma // Modern Athlete & Coach;Jan2012, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p17
The article offers the author's insights regarding the minimalistic shoes which are being classified as barefoot shoes designed by major footwear brands to be used as a training tool. According to her, these minimalistic shoes are designed with exciting graphics and colours and the marketing...
- Adventure afoot. Shea, Sarah Bowen; Gabbard, Andrea // Shape;Nov99, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p86
Rates various models of outdoor shoes and boots. Reebok Access Low hiking and trail running shoes; Garmont Sonora low-cut day hikers; Vasque Avanti mid-cut hiking boots; Montrail Solitude full-cut hiking boots; Merrell Polar Blast winterized hiking boots; Merrell Sedona Ventilator off-road...
- happy feet. // Parenting;Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p107
Features several footwear for children. Ankle boots from Elefanten; Zip-up sneakers from Skechers; Strap-on Mary Janes from Merrell.
- Sidi Crossfire Boots. // Cycle World;Mar2006, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p26
The article evaluates the Sidi Crossfire Boots, which enhance mobility and comfort without sacrificing protection of the motorcyclist, manufactured by Motonation.
- SITKA SLIPPERS. // Alaska Almanac;2005, Issue 29, p198
The article describes Sitka slippers. Also known as Alaska tennis shoes, Wrangell sneakers or Petersburg sneakers, the slippers are heavy-duty rubber boots worn by residents of rainy southeastern Alaska.