- Robust and secure supplies in uncertain times. // Fire;Jan2013, Vol. 105 Issue 1353, p24
The article discusses the increasing demands of dependable safety appliances by fire fighters. It mentions that fire safety appliances suppliers should stay in contact to their customers and they should provide safety equipments to them according to their changing needs. It also offers informs...
- Less fire next time. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/6/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p15
Reports an advanced, elevated boom device for fighting aircraft fires has been successfully tested and ordered by more than 30 major airports in North America. Capabilities of the device, manufactured by Crash Rescue Equipment Service of Dallas, Texas.
- TIPS FOR DONNING MASKS, HOODS, AND HELMETS. Gustin, Bill // Fire Engineering;Jun2001, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p59
Offers tips to firefighters on the proper way of wearing of masks, hoods and helmets. Methods of fastening helmets; Selection of firefighting gloves; Alternatives to neck straps.
- IS YOUR SCBA WORKING PROPERLY? Sawka, Bill // Fire Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p150
Focuses on the proper use and maintenance of the SCBA fire fighting equipment in the U.S. Examinations and tests conducted on the SCBA; Risk-minimizing ability of the equipment; Regulations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration concerning the equipment.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p103
Features several firefighting equipment and supplies. Portability of the decontamination shower from FSI North America; Protection dependability of glow in the dark rescue/demotion reciprocating saw badges from Bosch Power Tools; Key features of Janesveille deluxe high back pant from Lion Apparel.
- SCBA/ PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p8
Features several protective clothing and equipment for use in fire fighting and fire prevention in the U.S. in 2003. Key features and specifications; Key applications in firefighting and fire prevention; Manufacturer information.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p9
Features several equipment for use in handling hazardous materials in the U.S. in 2003. Key features and specifications; Key applications in firefighting and fire prevention; Manufacturer information.
- Brain Bucket Blinkers. // Dealernews;Jan2004 Supplement Helmet Handbook, p26
Features Riderlight, a device that turns a helmet into a brake light. Design; Specifications; Capabilities.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Jun2000, Vol. 153 Issue 6, p128
Features a selection of fire engineering products, services, and media available in the United States. Flashlights; Footwear; Radio adapter; Protective clothing; Vehicle warning buzzers and alarm kits.