- Air Control. // Fire Chief;Oct2007, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p96
The article evaluates several products including FireHawk M7 Air Mask from MSA Inc., compressor systems from Bauer Compressors Inc., and Air-Pak 75 from Scott Health & Safety Ltd.
- Half-mask respirator. // Professional Safety;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p55
Features the product, the Advantage 200, a half-mask respirator for purifying air, by Mine Safety Appliances Company. Description of the product.
- Full-face respirator. // Professional Safety;Nov97, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p35
Features the Advantage 1000 full-face respirator from Mine Safety Appliances. Comparison of weight to other conventional full-face models; Description of the respirator; How the respirator is available.
- Respirator lets mask be adjusted quickly. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p41
The article evaluates the MSA Advantage 420 Respirator from Mine Safety Appliances Co. (MSA).
- YOUR RESPIRATORY PROTECTION PROGRAM: Piecing the parts together. Hierbaum, John // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Aug2005, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on the examination of the current program against standards operating procedures governing the selection and use of respirators. Elements that every respiratory protection must contain; Use of the respirator guide; Identification of the most important attributes of a respirator.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Dec2001, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p47
Introduces several safety appliances for metal working. Personal protective equipment; Eye and face protection; Respirators.
- RESPIRATORY PROTECTION? Brown, Bob // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2007, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p55
The article cites several respiratory protective devices. They include dust masks, considered to be the most basic type of respiratory protection. Another are the full-face respirators which are ideal when working around fumes or mists that may get into one's eyes. There are also self-contained...
- Speech projection device improves communication. // Journal of Environmental Health;Apr1995, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p35
Features MSA's ESP Communication System designed as an electronic speech projection device for workers using facepiece respirators. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Respirator compliance. // Professional Safety;Nov97, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p47
Introduces a guide from the Mine Safety Appliances company which focuses on the compliance of the NIOSH federal regulation. Title of the guide; What the guide is designed to facilitate.