Vehicle Exhaust System
- 12 STEP PROGRAM. Domangue, Joel // Fire Chief;Feb2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p60
Presents steps when specifying and purchasing fire and rescue apparatus. Determination of who will participate in the purchasing process; Duties of fire chiefs; Definition of what the department needs its aerial to do; Classifications for aerial devices for motorized fire apparatus; Survey of...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Fire Engineering;Jul2005, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p119
Introduces various products for fire prevention in the U.S. Features of the No Smoke Exhaust Removal System manufactured by Ward Diesel Filter Systems; Capacity of Automatic pump manufactured by Kussmaul Electronic Co. Inc.; Contact information of Performance Advantage Co., the manufacturer of...
- Products. Services. Media. // Fire Engineering;May96, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p85
Presents several products, services and media concerning firefighters. Includes Dispatch Automation Inc.'s RIMS for Windows version 7.0 computer-aided dispatch and records management system; Freightliner Corp.'s high-roof extended cab; Gemtor Inc.'s 959 full-body harness.
- Fire Engineering apparatus showcase. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct96 Supplement Apparatus, Vol. 149 Issue 10, p1
Presents products and equipment for fire prevention and control. Includes the S&S Fire Apparatus tanker; Angus Brass Style 10 incoming gated relief valve; 3-D Manufacturing rescue truck designed by Wisconsin's Poynette-Dekorra Fire Department; Swiftwater titanium wet suit from CMC Rescue;...
- Hot Choices, Cool Products. Frank, Suzanne L. // Buildings;Oct2000, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p60
Covers information on several fire protection systems for buildings as of October 2000. Description of the SLR-835B baseless photoelectric smoke detector; Introduction of the photoluminescent safety markings; Features of the metal Manual Fire Alarm from Siemens.
- Products services media. // Fire Engineering;Jun95, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p130
Presents fire extinction and prevention equipment. Includes drop tank; High-output blower; Personal surveyor; Lite tracker; Water rescue manikin.
- Products services media. // Fire Engineering;Jan1998, Vol. 151 Issue 1, p198
Presents several equipment and products used in firefighting. Suntube gas infrared heater; Sentry series power blowers; Night Rescue image intensification system; Waterproof insulated boots; Face masks; Gas monitors; Features of each equipment; Product manufacturer.
- Water-mist systems offer protection for commercial cooking areas. // Fire Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p46
Reports on the study which confirms the effectiveness of water-mist fire suppression systems in extinguishing accidental fires in commercial cooking areas. Tests conducted by the Institute for Research in Construction (IRC) to determine the effectiveness of three systems; Time taken to...
- Products/services/media. // Fire Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p191
Reports on the availability of different models of equipment and supplies related to fire prevention and control. Includes multiple application service tool from Sling-Link Inc.; Alternator failure alarm from Batcon Inc.; Pol-e Gold Slip-in unit from Custom Fiberglass Products.