SOURCE GUIDE 2006: PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Equipment News. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p7
Features fire extinction equipment and supplies available in the United States as of August 2005. ZeroTorque from Akron Brass; Jumbo Lok from Performance Advantage and Ziamatic; Conder LED from Federal Signal.
- NEW HEIGHTS. Pauli, Kent // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p76
Discusses trends that focus on ways to improve firefighting performance, save time and enhance firefighter safety. Firefighting capabilities and performance of aerial ladders and platforms; Preconnects and preplumbed hose boxes; Monitors that can handle the higher flow rates.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p7
Features equipment and supplies for use in firefighting. Pump probe; Protection kit; Multi-gas detector; High-pressure SCBA.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p143
Features fire prevention equipment and supplies available in the United States as of August 2005. American LaFrance's Liberty Series pumpers, tankers, rescue pumpers and brush trucks; Smoke alarms from Kidde Wireless System; R-O-M Corp.'s horizontal shutter; ZT Nozzle Grip from Akron Brass;...
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p3
Features apparatus and components for use in firefighting. Splice taps; Hose winder; Sealed battery; Light bar; Aerial platform; Medium-duty truck; Maintenance software; Vehicle safety kit; Halogen lights; Power induction system; Lighting mutliplex system.
- COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p6
Features computers and communications equipment for use in fire fighting. Fire inspection software; Headset; Online notification system; Rugged personal computers; Project 25 radio; Mapping module; Alphanumeric pager; Mobile communications kit; Automatic location system.
- FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p9
Features firefighting tools and equipment. Floating pump; Hand tool; Thermal imager; Fire alarm monitoring software; Spotlight; Fire alarm control system.
- Keep Your Cool. Laskaris, Michael A. // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p82
Offers advice to fire fighters on how to avoid overheating of fire pumps. Causes of overheating; Accessories that add heat to the fire pump; Heating problems of single and two-stage fire pumps.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Dec2014, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p121
The article offers information on several firefighting equipment including 1st Attack Engineering off-road fire-rescue truck, E-ONE pumper and Pierce rescue pumper.