HBO Plans Mob of Promo
- Watch 'Klaussner at Market' on Fox-8. // Furniture/Today;10/18/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p16
No abstract available.
- Gridiron challenge. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;2003 Special Golde Globe Issue, Vol. 281, p12
Delves into the issue of schedule transition for the Golden Globe Awards, Academy Awards, and the American Football Conference championship games in the U.S. Number of people who watched these special TV programs on average; Schedule for the announcement of the Golden Globe Award winners and...
- HBO's `Sopranos' screenings are hot tickets. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the popularity of the screenings of the cable television series `The Sopranos' across the United States. Mall of America event in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Attendance of important personalities in the Miami Beach, Florida screenings; Publicity generated from the screenings.
- Bringing Down the House: Axe Shakes Its Groove Thang. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;3/22/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 12, pR4
Features the consumer promotional program of Unilever called The Axe House Party in 2003. Comments from Steve Jarvis, executive vice-president at GMR Marketing, about the promotional campaign; Details of the one-hour television special "The Axe House Party: Hundreds of Girls, Rock Stars, and a...
- Premuim Programming. // Multichannel News;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p36
Presents video-on-demand television program offerings from several television networks in the U.S. in October 2005. Motion picture "Underworld" on Home Box Office; Television series "Huff" on Showtime; Television special "The Undertaker Chronicles; Monsters and Villains of the AWA" on WWE 24/7.
- DISCOVERY PLANS 'AWESOME' PUSH. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p4
The article reports on the redistribution of television programs for Discovery Channel. The redistribution will commence on August 9, 2009, and is to be marked by moving high profile specials and documentary series to Sunday nights which will be dubbed as "Awesome Sundays." The said move by the...
- A&E's `Biography' has lots of company. Gottlieb // Multichannel News;12/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p108
Reports on the proliferation of biographical television programs in the United States. Establishment of the trend by A&E Networks' `Biography' program; Shows that are not expressly about a person's life as relying on biographical content to delve into issues, eras and discoveries; Upstart...
- Eye lands safely on rooftop, runway. Kissell, Rick // Variety;12/12/2011, Vol. 425 Issue 5, p33
The article considers the strong ratings of television programs broadcast November 28-December 4, 2011, using the ratings for "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" on November 29, 2011 as an example of an increase in ratings compared to the same week in 2010.
- Return of Top Gear triumphs over the CBB final. // Televisual;Feb2007, p74
The article provides information about the different TV programs and the percentage of viewership for January 2006 in Great Britain. The return of the show "Dancing on Ice" on ITV Production has 8.6 million viewers who watched celebrities skating. The documentary about primordial dwarfs titled...