USA Wins Feb. By a Nose
- NIELSEN FEB. 21-27 RATINGS. Ray, Kenneth // Broadcasting & Cable;3/7/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p42
Presents charts of the ratings of television programs in the U.S. from February 21 to 27, 2005. Cable television shows in prime time broadcasting; Television broadcasters; Television programs.
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p2
Presents updates on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Household rating of SportsNet NY for its baseball telecast in May 2006; Increase in the overall ratings of the second round of the National Basketball Association playoff coverage of TNT in 2006.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/8/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 49, p15
Assesses the status of the television broadcasting market in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as of May 2003. Top commercial TV stations in the area; Total number of cable subscribers; Ratings of several TV programs in the area.
- Cable nips nets' Sunday. Ault, Susanne // Broadcasting & Cable;03/19/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the performance of television programs on cable and on broadcast networks on March 11, 2001. Combined viewership of HBO's 'The Sopranos,' TNT's 'The Screen Actors Guild Awards,' and Discovery Channel special 'Land of the Mammoth'; Combined viewership of ABC's Wonderful World of...
- JULY CABLE FIREWORKS. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/2/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the strong ratings posted by cable television operators in July 2001. Average rating increases gained by Lifetime and TNN: The National Network; Other networks that rose by double digits in the ratings from July 2000.
- Ratings. // Cable World (10427228);4/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p36
Presents tabular representations on cable television program ratings in the U.S. for the week of April 8 to April 14, 2002.
- NIELSEN RATINGS; Feb. 24-March 2, 2002. // Variety;3/10/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 4, p24
Presents the ratings performance of the television programs shown in several cable-television networks from February 24 to March 2, 2003. ABC; CBS; NBC; FOX.
- Tyro digital webs slay rival terrestrial giants. Whiteman, Bobbie // Variety;4/28/2003, Vol. 390 Issue 11, p27
Reports that terrestrial channels BBC1 and ITV1 have been beaten in the ratings by satellite in cable channels for the week ended April 20, 2003 in Great Britain according to the Broadcasters Audience Research Board. Comparison on the viewership share of multichannel television with BBC1 and...
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p3
Reports on the ratings received by cable television programs as of March 2006. Rating received by the Friday episode of "Monk"; Dominance of USA in the prime time pack; Score gained by Discovery Channel's "Perfect Disaster."