Publisher Scorecards Advice/Misc. Lists
- Random House Leads NYT Advice/Misc. Category. // Book Publishing Report;4/17/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p7
The article reports on New York Times Advice/Miscellaneous Category publisher rankings which is charged by several publishing companies including Random House Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., HarperCollins Publishers Inc., Workman Publishing, and Hachette Book Group USA. It was observed that the...
- 2004 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p5
This article presents information on the list of best sellers by publishers in the year 2004. Some of the publishers are Random House, Knopf, Broadway, Penguin Group USA, Viking, Putnam, Penguin Press, Dutton, Gotham, New American Library, Penguin, Portfolio, Riverhead, HarperCollins, Regan...
- Publishers Chase Digital Sales. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/19/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 50, p4
The article reports on the creation of digital archive by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. HarperCollins is among the many publishers in the U.S., including Random House Inc. and Simon & Schuster Inc., to create a digital warehouse for their book files. Accordingly, the effort will enable the...
- Random House Overtakes HarperCollins As Top Hardcover Nonfiction Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p8
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the 2006 hardcover nonfiction list category of the "New York Times." After having only 23 book titles in 2005, Random House had 38 titles including seven various titles which reached the top spot in 2006. Penguin Group USA...
- Dogs and Diets Rule the NYT Advice/Misc. List in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p11
The article focuses on the domination of Random House Inc. in the hardcover list category of the "New York Times." Random House had 16 book titles including author Cesar Millan's "Cesar's Way," which held the top spot for 15 weeks. Author Rachel Ray likewise contributed three books in the top...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Kite Runner Still Flying High. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the top publishing companies based on their sales of paperback fiction in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. grabbed the number one spot in this category, which was attributed to the positive performance of "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. This company is followed by...