People in the News
- Borders shake-up as marketing boss goes. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;7/6/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p5
The article reports that Borders UK Ltd.'s commercial and supply director Cathy Ferrier has departed the company. It was emphasized that it is not known if she has another job to go to after her resignation. Her responsibilities will be taken over by CEO David Roche, while the company is looking...
- UK marketer expands role at Borders. // Marketing Week;8/31/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p6
Reports that Borders UK, the book and music retail chain, has promoted Louise Collinge to the new position of associate director for international marketing. Job responsibilities; Career history; Location of Borders' stores.
- Job Training Board seeks leaders for workforce group. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/19/99, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p21
Reports that the Southern Nevada Job Training Board is looking for business leaders who will sit on the Workforce Investment Board to oversee federally funded employment activities in Southern Nevada.
- People... on the move. Wigham, Ross // Personnel Today;10/15/2002, p34
Presents information about appointment of various persons. Neil Robertson to work with British Airways as its director; Appointment of Samantha Ridley in Macdonald Last Drop Hotel; Responsibilities to be handled by Samantha Ridley in the company.
- MGM extends contracts with Yemenidjian, McGurk. Bennett, Ray; Pryor, Peter // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/16/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 2, p53
Reports the extension of the employment contract of executives Alex Yemenidjian and Chris McGurk at MGM company in Santa Monica, California. Terms of the employment agreement; Annual salary of the executives; Answer to the request of the board of directors.
- TOP PBMs BY EMPLOYER CLIENTS. // Business Insurance;2/11/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 6, pT12
Presents a chart depicting the top prescription benefits managers based on employer clients.
- Career Wise. Landberg, Steven // Best's Review;Jan2009, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p15
The article provides an answer to a question about career solutions that human resources leaders and executives be making for 2009.
- Parceline slashes unfair dismissal bills. // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p4
No abstract available.
- 100's want to be Kerala's hangman. // South Asian Post;6/30/2011, p8
The article reports on the story in a newspaper regarding the shortage of a hangman which attracted hundreds for the job in Kerala, India.