Paradies, New York Times Alliance to Head East in 2006
- Paradies opens retail court. Goodin, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the opening of Retail Court, a seven-store concept shop offering name-brand merchandise, by Detroit, Mich.-based Paradies Metro Ventures Inc. at the Metropolitan Detroit Airport. Features of the court.
- I want to grow my firm abroad, but is this a gamble too far? Walsh, Brandan // Director;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p35
The article presents an answer to a query on factors to consider to help grow the business abroad.
- LIFE IN THE FAST LANE. // njbiz;8/30/2004 Supp George Taber, Vol. 17, p21
Introduces a series of articles on business growth.
- Huber Represented by US Affiliate. // International Labmate;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on the international expansion announced by Huber Kiltemaschinenbau into the U.S.
- INTERNATIONAL. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/16/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p8
The article on the plan of McDonald's Corp. to open 700 new stores in China by the end of fiscal year 2013, adding some 50,000 workforce to staff its new restaurants.
- EGT slots grace West Africa's Casino Oceano. // Casino International;May2011, p36
The article reports on the opening of the Games World International 2011 in conjunction to the opening of the Casino Oceano in January in Mamba Point Hotel at the Diplomatic Quarter in West Africa.
- ACG 101 CORRIDOR: Ventura Highway in the Sunshine. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p31
The article offers information on ACG 101 Corridor, a chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) in Ventura County, California which aims at supporting the expansion needs of the county's business community.
- Technology groups down but not out. RYAN, JIM T. // Central Penn Business Journal;6/8/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the technology industry in the U.S. According to some executives, expanding companies can be one sign that an industry is growing in a region, and that's the case with technology in Central Pennsylvania. Lancaster programmer and entrepreneur...
- Edward Hospital plans expansion in Naperville. Colias, Mike // Crain's Chicago Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p1
The article presents information on the expansion project of the Edward Hospital in Naperville, Illinois. The Hospital told state regulators regarding it projects to seek approval for a $125-million expansion at its Naperville campus. According to a notice filed with Illinois' Health Facilities...