To Kill A Mockingbird Headlines "Re-Launch" of Caedmon Audio
- To Kill a Mockingbird. // Booklist;12/01/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 7, p70
A review of the book "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee, is presented.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. Mickelsen, Anna // Library Journal;8/1/2014, Vol. 139 Issue 13, p41
No abstract available.
- 'Mockingbird' Still Sings at 50. Belluck, Pare; Bosman, Julie; Fathi, Nazila; Lohr, Steve; Rosenbloom, Stephanie; Steinberg, Jacques // New York Times Upfront;9/6/2010, Vol. 143 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the celebration and re-enactment of Harper Lee's novel "To Kill a Mockingbird," to honor the 50th anniversary of its publication in 2010.
- 30 Lawyers Pick 30 Books Every Lawyer Should Read. Ward, Stephanie Francis // ABA Journal;Aug2011, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented where the editor discusses various books preferred by the lawyers and the most recommended by all lawyers in "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Nelle Harper Lee.
- A CLASSIC TURNS 50. // Junior Scholastic;9/6/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p5
The article mentions the 50th anniversary of the book "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee.
- Outgoing Mail. MCQUADE, MOLLY // Booklist;10/15/2015, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to his novel "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee that was published in previous issue.
- Celebrate 'Mockingbird' Online. L. B. // School Library Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p13
The article presents an overview of several online events and activities that have been developed in 2010 to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of the publication of Harper Lee's book "To Kill a Mockingbird."
- Minnesota School Board Bans Titles from List. // School Library Journal;Jan78, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p10
Reports that the 1960 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Harper Lee, 'To Kill a Mockingbird,' was removed from a high school reading list because parents complained that the book contains offensive language.
- Harper Lee's Dolphus Raymond Inspired by Father's Client. Cassady, Jr., Henry L. "Max" // Alabama Lawyer;Nov2016, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p413
The article offers information related to work of Harper Lee, who was an American novelist widely known for To Kill a Mockingbird, published in 1960.