A New and Improved USGBC
- Summary of LEED-NC Version 2.2. Lewis, Malcolm // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2006, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p11
Provides an overview of the Version 2.2 of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for New Construction, approved by the U.S. Green Building Council in January 2006. Construction projects covered by LEED; Regulations for building design included in LEED; Changes in construction...
- Piping Products Help Detroit School Achieve LEED Silver Certification. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2005, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p60
Focuses on the factors that helped the Sinai Renaissance Educational Campus in Detroit, Michigan to achieve the U.S. Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System. Challenges faced in installing the building's separate mechanical rooms;...
- Using Lighting Control to Gain LEED-EB Certification. Jordan, Scott // Buildings;Sep2006, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p32
The article offers information on the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program. It is being administered by the U.S. Green Building Council. LEED is a system for significantly reducing and even eliminating, the harmful impact of buildings on the environment and occupants....
- 'Green' News: Roundup. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Oct2008, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. in 2008. The International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials and the World Plumbing Council's International Emerging Technology Symposium was held in Chicago, Illinois on August 19 and 20. The U.S. Green Building Council conducted its...
- ASHRAE Installs Officers, Directors. Ferenc, Jeff // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2007, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the U.S. Green Building Council's annual Greenbuild conference and expo that was held in Chicago, Illinois from November 7 to 9, 2007. Topics discussed include the partnership of between the Clinton Climate Initiative and the City of Chicago that will...
- GREEN BUILDER. Kovalevski, Dave // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p7
The article offers information on the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) which will be held on November 17-19, 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
- GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL AUTUMN MEMBERSHIP MEETING SCHEDULED. // Public Record (0744205X);11/9/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p12
The article offers information on the Autumn Membership Meeting of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)'s Coachella Valley, California branch to be held at the Palm Desert Campus of Cal State San Bernardino in Palm Desert, California on June 17, 2010.
- Speakers announced for Greenbuild. // Snips;Oct2011, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p32
The article offers information on the U.S. Green Building Council 2011 annual conference and expo which will be held in Toronto, Ontario in October 2011.
- USGBC's Greenbuild 2010. // Walls & Ceilings;Apr2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p58
The article offers information on the United States Green Building Council's (USGBC) ninth annual Greenbuild International Conference & Expo to be held at the McCormick Place West in Chicago, Illinois on November 17 to 19, 2010.