- CLIMA 2005 Focuses On Technology Future. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/30/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p4
The article presents information about CLIMA 2005 conference, organized by Rehva (the European Federation of HVAC Societies) and co-sponsored by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, that will take place from October 9-12, 2005 in Lausanne, Switzerland....
- AirTime Seminars Focus On Profitability. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/25/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 13, p19
Reports on the Air-Time 500 HVAC contractors group's first of three summer "Legends Profit Days," seminars designed to attract new members to the group in Las Vegas, Nevada. Theme of the seminars; Topics discussed; Keynote speakers. INSET: Tech Talk Seminars Offer Unique Demonstrations.
- Imagination in ACCAction. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/2/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 14, p9
Information about several papers discussed at the 2007 Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) Annual Conference and Indoor Air Expo in Lake Buena Vista, Florida is presented. The meeting focuses on the customer relations, development and trends related to the heating, ventilation and air...
- ISL Encourages Members To 'Be Happy And Grow' Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/27/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the Comfortech heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry meeting sponsored by the International Service Leadership (ISL) in Dallas, Texas. Keynote address by ISL vice president Mike Moore; Issues discussed by HVACR contractors who attended the meeting;...
- HRAI Presents Education Support Award To The News. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/30/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the 2004 conference of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute (HRAI) of Canada in Kelowna, British Columbia. Recipients of the HRAI Education Supporter Award; Theme of the conference.
- Trane Contractors Look To The Future In New Orleans. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/11/2002, Vol. 215 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the 2001 Comfort Specialist Conference held in New Orleans, Louisiana by heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigerating manufacturer Trane. Impact of economic cycles on businesses; Need for the company to have a sound foundation during times of adversity; Customer...
- Save the Date! // ACCA Insider;12/22/2010, Issue 387, p7
The article reports that the National HVACR Residential Marketing & Sales Forum will be held by Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) on April 4-5, 2011, in Washington, D.C.
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2005, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p16
Presents a schedule of conferences and expositions for the heating, plumbing and air conditioning industry in the U.S. and Mexico from February to June 2005. 75th Annual Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Expo in Orlando, Florida; Ammonia Refrigeration Conference & Exhibition in Acapulco,...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Engineered Systems;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p8
Lists congresses about heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration in the United States for November 2004.