On the Market
- SOFTWARE MANAGES MULTIPLE SERVERS AND SITES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p180
The article evaluates the Xprotect Enterprise 6.0 video management software from Milestone Systems Inc. and offers information on key features, specifications and applications.
- Casino cheats snared on camera. Graham-Rowe, Duncan // New Scientist;11/5/2011, Vol. 212 Issue 2837, p21
The article discusses software installed into closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems in casinos that could alert dealers when players are attempting to cheat. The software, which was developed by British video analytics device manufacturer Ipsotek, is being tested in Great Britain's casino...
- ONE PERCENT. // New Scientist;11/15/2014, Vol. 224 Issue 2995, p21
The article offers science news briefs on topics including a fire at a warehouse full of mining machines for the Internet currency Bitcoin in Thailand, the amount of money that the black market website Silk Road 2.0 was making each month from the sale of drugs and illicit goods, and...
- Control Entrances and Exits. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p56
The article offers brief information on the Fastlane GlassGate 150 optical turnstile from Smarter Security Systems Ltd.
- Key wireless RTS with data. Hartley, Charles A. // Electronic Design;12/16/94, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p115
Discusses the construction of a electronic keyer needed to link a digital radio with an RS-232 data-only system. Circuit design; Data speeds.
- Upgrade your Hitec focus IISS to three channels. McSwain, Alan // Model Airplane News;Jan98, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p58
Focuses on upgrading the Hitec focus single 2-channel radio system to a 3-channel system. Indepth look at the modification of the system; Installation of the three-pin IDC header; Information on the transmitter modification. INSETS: What exactly are we doing to these circuits?.;Using a switch...
- RS-232C transceiver IC has 1microA automatic shutdown. Schweber, Bill // EDN;10/26/95 Supplement Literature Link, Vol. 40 Issue 22, pLL8
Features Maxim Integrated Products' MAX3218 transceiver chip. Specifications and capabilities; Price; Contact information.
- Proliferation of RF functional-block ICs eases design challenge. Schweber, Bill // EDN;12/21/95 Supplement, Vol. 40 Issue 26, pLL4
Features a variety of radio frequency transceiver chips. Maxim Integrated Products' MAX2402; Motorola Inc.'s GaAs MRFIC1806; Prices; Contact information.
- Single-chip VHF/UHF transceiver implements spread-spectrum system. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;3/28/96, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p42
Presents Gran-Jansen's GJRF01 transmitter-receiver device which features a complete spread-spectrum system. Home automation, security systems, air-conditioning controls, low-speed data acquisition, and medical instrumentation system features; Operating requirements; Cost of the transceiver device.