Tour System Accountability
- Barcode also meets fashion code. Nelson, Nancy Melin // American Libraries;May93, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p426
Reports that the new SP400 Handheld Barcode Laser Scanner from TimeKeeping Systems not only fits comfortably in the hand, but is attractively designed as well. Name and address for more information.
- OFFICER, PREMISES, INVESTIGATIVE AND OFFCE PRODUCTS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2005, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p58
A list of companies providing officer, premises, investigative and office products is presented. Some of the companies included are Detex Corp., FlexSystems USA Inc., TimeKeeping Systems Inc., Videx Inc. and CBC America Corp.
- What's new in bar coding? Jesse, Dominic // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep98, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p31
Looks at advances in bar coding technology. International Bar Code Inc.'s introduction of portable bar code scanners; Control Module's SecurCode bar-coded cards; TimeKeeping Systems' `touch-button' bar code technology.
- TimeKeeping Systems, Inc. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p80
The article evaluates two products from TimeKeeping Systems Inc. including the PIPE guard tour data collector and the Guard1 Plus computer software.
- The tie that binds (and that can threaten hotel staff safety). Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;5/3/2004, Vol. 219 Issue 8, p8
Hotel security officers should wear clip-on bow ties instead of hand-tied knotted ties for safety and security. The uniforms of security officers have changed since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Travelers are taking into consideration security as a factor in choosing a destination...
- Guarding Diversifies. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2004, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on the list of new and emerging officer assignments in the United States. Rank of the largest guard firms based on a survey of the firms and voluntary responses; Importance of interacting with the public in the aspect of the security officer job; Plans on numerous levels to increase...
- The Importance of Being Trained. Yisrael, Rav-Zuridan // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2004, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the importance of training for security officer's credentials and credibility as a professional in the U.S. Minimization on the liability profile in lawsuits or settlements; Acquisition of the certified protection officer title; Increase in the profits and productivity of...
- The Security Officer of the Future Has Arrived. Coleman, J. Michael // Buildings;Jul2008, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p90
The article discusses the state-of-the-art training and technologies used by the security officer of the future. Today's officer is searching for and locating potential threats to his or her customer's assets using technologically advanced surveillance systems that feature high-technology,...
- CAB SEARCHES AT RDCs. // Truck & Driver;May2003, p6
Drivers on the TruckNet UK website say automobile searches by security guards at regional distribution centers (RDC) are on the increase. RDC gate passes now carry printed warnings that anyone entering the site will be subject to a vehicle, baggage and personal search. Security guards at more...