THIRD ANNUAL RANKING OF Top Guarding Firms
- SWOT Analysis. // Day & Zimmermann, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Oct2005, p5
Provides a business analysis of the Day & Zimmermann Group Inc., a provider of professional, technical, personnel and other business services, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including benefits derived from its strong...
- D&Z to sell IETM toolkit. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;6/17/96, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the reorganization plans of Day & Zimmerman.
- Military personnel excel in security careers. Lucas, Doug // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p5
The article reports on the qualifications of military personnel which made them ideal job candidates in the security industry in the U.S. Military personnel who return to the civilian work force, can be offered a very successful careers by the security industry. Since the security services...
- SPECIAL REPORT GUARD COMPANY PROFILES. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p56
The article profiles several security firms including Unitex Direct, AlliedBarton Security Services and G4S Wackenhut. As stated, Unitex provides uniforms, accessories, equipment and promotional products to security, aviation, public safety and hospitality companies. AlliedBarton provides highly...
- Buying out. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/17/97, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p27
Reports that the MDC Systems unit of Day & Zimmerman was acquired by its employees.
- AlliedSignal outsources design. K.S. // Chemical Week;2/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p40
Reports on AlliedSignal Inc.'s selection of Day & Zimmerman Inc. to design production lines at its four facilities in Virginia.
- Joint venture. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;6/03/96, Vol. 236 Issue 22, p53
Reports on the joint venture between Day & Zimmermann Inc. and Environmental Science & Engineering Inc.
- They Made the Most of the Good Times. Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/07/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 5, p30
Focuses on the construction companies Kleinfelder Inc., Ceco Concrete Construction, Triad Architects and Day & Zimmermann Incorporated. Specialties of Ceco, Kleinfelder and Day & Zimmermann; Financial status of Kleinfelder; Background on the four companies.
- D&Z MAY SELL AIRPORT UNIT TO DMJM. Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;02/15/99, Vol. 242 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the plan of Day & Zimmermann Inc. (D&Z) to sell valuable infrastructure and airport construction unit to Daniel, Mann, Johnson, & Mendenhall (DMJM). Expected contribution of the deal to the aviation revenue of DMJM; Information on the business of DMJM; Ownership changes at D&Z.