Ultimate Access AT THE BORDER
- How to Improve at Basketball. (How to Improve atâ€¦)/How to Improve at Golf. (How to Improve atâ€¦)/How to Improve at Karate. (How to Improve atâ€¦) â€¦. Bryan, Gregory // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;4/4/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p10
The article reviews several books from the "How to Improve..." series, including "How to Improve at Basketball," by Jim Drewett, "How to Improve at Golf," by Peter Parks, and "How to Improve at Karate," by Ashley Martin.
- SECURITY SYSTEMS FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p30
A list of the top security systems firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Wackenhut of Nevada, Alarmco Inc., and Sting Surveillance LLC/Sting Alarm.
- Trade shows should equal business opportunities. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p11
Editorial. Provides advice to security industry owners on directing the success of the business in light of the 1997 ISC Expo in New York. Attendance in trade shows, seminars and workshops; Focus in potential opportunities for growth; Lineup of activities.
- ISC Expo heads back to Chicago: Orlando in '99. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p56
Reports on International Security Conferences & Expositions organizers' relaunching of a third event from May 31 to June 1, 1998 in Chicago, Illinois. Move to mark the first time in several years that there have been more than two events in the United States security industry trade show calendar.
- Excitement builds as ISC EXPO/New York '97 approaches. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p66
Presents highlights of the ISC/EXPO New York on August 25-27, 1997. Programs; Symposiums; Keynote speaker; Other activities.
- Dealer plans can help you grow sales. O'Mara, Deborah L.; Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug97 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p106
Reports on independent alarm dealers' partnering with large national and regionally operated security firms in dealer programs. Advantage of brand-name recognition in the marketplace; List of security installing companies in the United States that have authorized dealer programs.
- Suppliers honored for dealer help in sales, marketing. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p70
Announces the winners of `Security Distributing and Marketing' magazine's SECURING AMERICA Awards for 1997 honoring security systems suppliers in the United States. Includes Optex Inc.; ADI; C & K Systems. INSET: 8th annual SECURING AMERICA awards honor supplier support..
- The importance of being number one. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov1997 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p25
Reports on developments in the security systems industry in the United States as of November 1997. Strong market and financial performance of Boca Raton, Florida-based ADT Security Services; Republic Security Services Inc.'s acquisition of SecurityLink; Comments on the sale of Republic; List of...
- 1997 guide to monitoring services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov1997 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p63
Lists companies that provide monitoring services to security dealers in the United States. Includes ACM U.L. Monitoring Station; Alarm Central; Alarm Monitoring; InterAct Security; King Central; General Emergency Monitoring; Security Watch Central Inc.; WTA Alarm Center.