- SIA Leaders Receive Awards at ISC East. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p24
The article announces several awards given during the Security Industry Association (SIA) annual membership meeting in Silver Spring, Maryland including the 2013 Chairman's Award to Identification Technology Partners senior consultant Rob Zivney, the 2013 Chairman's Award to Building...
- Brivo Completes Move into New. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p30
The article focuses on the move of Brivo Systems LLC, a provider of cloud applications for security management, to complete its new 14,200 square-foot headquarters based in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Brivo Moves Facilities; Hires Staff Members. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p49
The article reports that Bethesda, Maryland-based security systems company Brivo System Inc. has relocated to a larger facility and has hired several staff members. The company appointed Dana Kellogg as field technical manager, JoAnn Dillard as inside sales representative and Mor Vimmer as Web...
- New SIA Standards Committee Chair Sets Harmony-Focused Goals. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p26
The article reports that new Security Industry Association's (SIA) Standards Committee chairman Steve Van Till has created three proposals namely prioritizing standard needs based on business needs, harmonizing SIA standards with other organizations, and demonstrating interoperable systems.
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p10
The article presents updates on security businesses in the United States as of July 2006. Brivo Systems has added digital video recording and CCTV to its Brivo ACS Online Application software. Wackenhut Corp. has partnered with the US Army's Partnership for Youth Success program, which aims to...
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p120
The article offers news briefs related to the security systems industry as of October 2014. Optics and digital imaging products manufacturer Samsung Techwin America has announced that it has hired professional services firm Access Direct Sales as its representative firm for Canada. Security firm...
- Brivo Adds Senior Staff and Space. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p29
The article reports on the business reorganization at security systems company Brivo Systems LLC. The reorganization included the hiring and promotions of new senior staff, additional sales territory, and headquarter expansions. In addition, the company has included a vice president position to...
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2004, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p52
Features several products. Development of aluminum turnstiles by Aigis Mechtronics LLC; Introduction of IntelliKnight 5700 Fire Control Communicator by Silent Knight; Launch of Admin Anywhere feature for Brivo Access Control System from Brivo Systems Inc.
- Brivo Receives Certification for EU Sales. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p31
The article reports that Brivo Systems LLC, a provider of Web applications for access control and security systems, has received European Conformity (CE) certification for its access control system. CE certification is given on products that meet all the requirements of the European Directives...