- INSPIRED: Sally Mackereth. // Design Week (Online Edition);4/7/2011, p10
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting Richard Neutra-designed house in the hills of Bel Air, Los Angeles, California.
- Maximum Impact. HALDEMAN, PETER // Architectural Digest;1/ 1/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p168
The article focuses on the interior decoration of house located in Bel-Air, California that was designed by Kelly Wearstler.
- James Burrows. Haldeman, Peter // Architectural Digest;Dec2009, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p56
The article discusses an architectural renovation that was conducted on a mansion in Bel-Air, California that is owned by television program director James Burrows and his wife Debbie. A discussion of the role that architect Oscar Shamamian of the architectural firm Ferguson & Shamamian played...
- Kelsey Grammer. Brown, Patricia Leigh // Architectural Digest;Dec2009, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p78
The article discusses the architectural design and interior decoration of a 10,000 square foot Tudor style home in Bel-Air, California that is owned by actor Kelsey Grammer and his wife Camille. A discussion of the role that architect James Henry Eserts and the interior design firm KA Design...
- Diane Keaton. Collins, Nancy // Architectural Digest;Apr2005, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p150
Features the interior design of the house of actress Diane Keaton in Bel-Air, California. Theme of the design; Source of the furnishings and rugs; Features of the kitchen.
- Timeless Filipino. Greco, JoAnn; Lo, Rebecca; Long, Rachel; Schiowitz, Jana; Rauen, Stacy Shoemaker // Hospitality Design;Sep2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p42
The article reports that Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles, California is planning to add a 12,000 square-foot spa. The spa is designed by Los Angeles-based firm Leo A Daly and would feature 10 individual private spa suites, a yoga and Pilates studio, an organic juice bar, and a 1,000...
- Claire Trevor. Tapert, Annette // Architectural Digest;Apr2000, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p324
No abstract available.
- Jerry Herman in Bel-Air. Borger, Irene // Architectural Digest;Nov95, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p224
Details the Bel-Air, California house of composer and lyricist Jerry Herman. Description of the interiors and exteriors of the house; Photography by Mary E. Nichols.
- Alexandra Champalimaud. Kellogg, Craig // Interior Design;Dec2012, Vol. 83 Issue 12, pS24
The article profiles designer and founder of Alexandra Champalimaud & Associates, Alexandra Champalimaud. The article discusses Champalimaud's career in Montreal, Quebec including designing for the prime minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, founding her own firm in Montreal and New York City and...