It Is True
- White Christmas ... in black Africa. Djanie, Akua // New African;Nov2009, Issue 489, p54
The article focuses on the cultural differences between Africa and other Western nations. The author argues on the events in which the Africans are celebrating Western activities such as Valentine's Day and Halloween. He adds that when celebrating Christmas, Africans should do it in an African...
- Metro alliance to take people on 'Wild Ride' Woodburn, David // Inside Tucson Business;11/15/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the plan of the Metropolitan Pima Alliance to host an inaugural bus tour the "Wild Ride," in Pima County, Arizona. Details on the bus tour; Propose of holding the event; Route of the scheduled "Wild Ride" bus tour.
- 25th Annual Ring of Fame in 2012. // Circus Fanfare;Feb2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that the induction ceremony for the 25th Annual Ring of Fame was held on January 15, 2012 in the park at Sarasota's St. Armands Circle.
- Hootenanny on the Hill. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/9/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 28, p1A
The article announces that the Plum Creek Hootenanny on the Hill (HOA) will host its 2013 Hootennany on the Hill event on October 12, 2013.
- OLD GLORY NEWS. Dozier, Anita // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);5/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p4
The article offers information on several social activities in May 2008 including the presentation of the Red Hat Ladies at the Aspermont Care Center and the meeting of Multi County Retired Teachers and School Personnel at First United Methodist Church.
- Brushing in Brownville. // Nebraska Life;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p97
The article offers information on the fourth Paint Brownville Autumn celebration to be held in October 9-12, 2014 in Nebraska and to be attended by artists.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS. // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Oct2005, Vol. 29 Issue 184, p16
Presents schedule of special occasions in Canada for September-October 2005.
- Q&A: Editors of Chaseâ€™s Calendar of Events. Verma, Henrietta // Library Journal;9/1/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 14, p150
The article presents questions and answers related to the 59th edition of Chase's Calendar of Events that will be published by Bernan in September 2015.
- Events. // Metro (NZ);Jan2004, Issue 271, Metro Guide p6
Presents information on several cultural events scheduled to be held in January 2004 in Auckland, New Zealand. Venue of classical music programs; Features of concerts to be held during the month; Special events that are to be held during the month.