MY BATTLES IN WAR AND PEACE: CONCLUSION: THE KOREAN WAR
- A soldier's visit home. Loley, Lemanuel // Navajo Times;6/14/2012, Vol. 51 Issue 24, pA:6
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's gladness of having his brother Jeremy home since his deployment to Kuwait and contemplation on the things he wanted to say to his brother such as his constant prayer for his safety and gratitude for his service.
- An Old Soldier Remembers. GILANI, M. A. // Defence Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p53
The author presents a personal narrative of his experiences as a soldier for Pakistan Army meeting General Iftikhar and Brigadier Sher Ali, managing the defences of JESSAR Bridge over the Ravi River, and serving with the Chitral Scouts.
- A Mom's MISSION. SEITHER, MARCI // Guideposts;May2011, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p58
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience on facing son's deployment in Afghanistan.
- San Diego Shakedown. Ashby, Kyle // Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p32
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being on a mission to conduct predeployment operational checks.
- MOMENT OF TRUTH. Noyes, Mary // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p50
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being deployed to Baghdad, Iraq as a soldier.
- Shemya Shear. Golder, CAPT Tom // Wings of Gold;Spring2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p84
A personal narrative from retired Captain Tom Golder is presented which explores his experience at the six month deployment operation with patrol squadron 45 (VP-45) in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Lead the Way. Murphy, Terrence W. // Engineer;May-Aug2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p3
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience as the 16th Engineer School command sergeant major.
- The Army Reserve in the Next Decade and Beyond. Howard, Gary C. // Army Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p20
The article predicts the state of the U.S. Army Reserve from 2020 and beyond. It mentions the transformation of the Reserve from being a strategic group into an operational reserve that could help the Army in providing ready units of soldiers for supporting operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. It...
- A Message From the Deputy Chief of Staff, G1. Hagenbeck, F. L. // Soldiers;May2005, Vol. 60 Issue 5, special section p2
Comments that the United States Army is at war and transforming. Priority of the army to see to the welfare of soldiers and their families; Meeting of the needs of the total army family before, during and after deployments.