SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p55
A list of planned new offerings in the debt section of investment banking that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission including Credit Suisse, Energy Conversion Devices, Park Place Securities, Ace Securities and SG Mortgage Securities is presented.
- Initial Public Offerings. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;10/12/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p23
A list of New Jersey's top initial public offerings and the amount they raised is presented which includes American Water Works that raised 1.4 million U.S. dollars and Philbro Animal Health Corp. that raised 45 million U.S. dollars.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p28
The article lists the registered initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. including Alliance Financial, Bank of Marin Bancorp., and Redwood Trust.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p29
The article lists the registered initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. including Crown Castle International, Pan American Silver, and Ascent Solar Technologies.
- Securities in Registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/4/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 33, p18
The article lists the planned new initial public offerings that has been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in August 2009 but has not yet open in the market and subdivided into debt and equity that includes Hospitality Property Trust (Shelf), General Steel...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p28
The article lists companies that filed for initial public offerings (IPOs) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) including Lexington Realty Trust, Renesola and Procera Networks Inc.
- Is your company ready to list? // BRW;10/22/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p28
The article presents questions which can help companies decide if they are ready to list.
- LEADING INDICATOR. // Newsweek;9/13/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p12
The article briefly notes that the 172 companies that have filed to go public during 2010 represent a three-fold increase over the corresponding figure for 2009.
- An Analysis of Factors Affecting Investor Demand for Initial Public Offerings in Singapore. Li Li Eng; Hwee Shan Aw // Multinational Finance Journal;Mar-Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p133
Examines whether investors' demand for initial public offerings (IPO) is determined by the fundamentals of the firm. Discussion on the listing requirements and institutional features of the Singapore IPO market; Models of IPO and factor related to valuation; Groups involved in IPO; Definition...