Agri-Cover expansion on brink of completion
- GLA wants DPF rules set in place by April. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Greater London Authority (GLA) to implement its proposals requiring plant on certain sites to fit diesel particulate filters (DPF) out to consultation early in 2006. The view of Colin Wood, director of the Construction Plant-hire Association, about the...
- New tricks. Sowman, Colin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p47
The article discusses that many people have only associated Les Searle Plant Hire with running old machines but things are changing. The family-run business has been operating in Horsham since 1912 and is now headed by the third generation, with Les Searle and his wife Dee having gradually taken...
- Occupancy condition judged irrelevant. // Planning (14672073);8/21/2009, Issue 1832, p19
The article reports that a condition imposed on a permission to for an industrial development in Cambridgeshire, England has been cancelled after an inspector held that a bungalow near the edifice need not be occupied by an employee. It mentions that the agricultural occupancy restriction...
- A Food Factory for Sheriff Joe. Marchiony, Ann // Food Management;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p24
Features the food factory of "Sheriff Joe" Arpaio for nine jail facilities in Maricopa County, Arizona. Size of the factory; Number of meals that can be produced everyday; Equipment used to produce food. INSET: Going Lidless.
- assembly plant. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p450
A definition of the term "assembly plant" is presented. It refers to the building in which an assembly line is housed.
- Plow installs quickly on a variety of vehicles. Keating, Michael // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p2
The article evaluates the SnowSport HD utility plow from Agri-Cover Inc.
- The Manufacturing Glut. DeStefano, Jim // Business NH Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p31
Focuses on the trend towards converting large manufacturing buildings in New Hampshire to more profitable ventures. Other uses for industrial space; Factors to be considered when converting a manufacturing facility to other uses.
- Weil-McLain To Close Michigan Plant, Shut Down Indiana Facility. Smith, Steve // Supply House Times;Aug2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p11
Announces the closure of the boiler manufacturer's facility and the assembly operations facility of SPX Corp., corporate parent of Weil-Mclain Inc., in Indiana and Michigan. Reason given by Weil-McLain President Steve Zeller for the decision of the company to close the facilities; Establishment...
- Grasim's VSF plant resumes operations. // Colourage;May2004, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p90
This article reports that the Grasim Industries Ltd. has informed the Bombay Stock Exchange that in view of the sudden release of water from the Tungabhadra River, by the Bhadra Dam Authorities, its viscose staple fiber plant at Harihar restarted operations from April 17, 2004. The pulp plant at...