Crysteel acquired by TBEI
- Dump options for work trucks. STRAIGHT, BRIAN // American Trucker;Apr2015, p1
The article reports that Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI) included four separate companies on its portfolio including Crysteel Manufacturing, Ox Bodies, and Rugby Manufacturing. It states that TBEI brought three of the mentioned companies at The Association for the Work Truck...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the decision of Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI) to purchase Hardee Equipment of Lakeland, Florida. The product line of Hardee includes steel and aluminum dump bodies, flatbed dumps and a variety of truck-mounted equipment. One of the major brands of TBEI is...
- KIRTLAND CAPITAL BUYS 2 TRUCK BODY MAKERS. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p1
The article presents information on the acquisition of Rugby Manufacturing Co. and Ox Bodies Inc. by Kirtland Capital Partners LP. Kirtland of Beachwood has acquired Rugby Manufacturing Co., a North Dakota based manufacturer of medium-duty truck bodies and Fayette, Alaska based Ox Bodies Inc.,...
- A NEW MODERN WORLD. Damas, Daniel // Precision Manufacturing;Jan/Feb2014, p38
The article features manufacturing company Crysteel Manufacturing based in Minnesota. Topics discussed include patented hoist hydraulic mechanism, Crysteel's parent company Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI) and the welding program in the Lake Crystal community funded by the company....
- TBEI Hires Marketing Manager, General Manager of Ox Bodies. // American Cemetery;Jan2013, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p35
The article announces the appointment of two executives in TruckBodies & Equipment International Inc. including Nicole Kyle as marketing manager and Terry Campbell as general manager of the company's Ox Bodies Inc.
- Heil sells truck unit. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;9/11/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the selling of truck equipment business to Truck Bodies and Equipment International Inc. (TEBI) by Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. The deal involves a 204,000-square-feet plant in Tishomingo, Mississippi which makes and mounts dump bodies, ice/snow bodies and hoists....
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2014, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p181
The article evaluates several products for trucks including the Eliminator LP line of dump bodies from Rugby Manufacturing, the Alumax dump body from DuraClass and the Select dump bodies from Crysteel Manufacturing.
- TRUCK BODIES. // Landscape & Irrigation;Sep2015, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p34
The article offers brief information on truck equipment which include the Aluminum Landscape body from Crysteel, the DuraClass Yardbird and Super Duty Yardbird truck and the Heavy Duty (HD) Rancher Body from Rugby Manufacturing.
- TAX & FINANCIAL PLANNING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p14
Presents developments related to tax and financial planning in the U.S. as of March 2003. Resignation of chief executive officer Rebecca Hensley of CCH Legal Information Services; Selection of Steven Block as chief executive officer of Unger Software; Acquisition of ProBusiness from ADP...