- 2005 Peterbilt Calendar Provides Class Year-Round. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2004, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p38
Reports that the new 2005 Peterbilt Motors Co. calendar has featured the company's trucks and tractors at locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Provision of class of trucks year-round; Settings included in the new caledar; Assessment of the appointment calendars.
- Cummins ISM Engine Can be Spec'd in Peterbilt Model 320. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p60
Reports on the availability of the Class 8 low-cab forward Model 320 developed by Peterbilt Motors Co. Utility in refuse applications; Engine and performance; Suspension and dimension.
- Peterbilt says bye-bye to Model 379. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the decision of Peterbilt Motors Co. to terminate the production of its Model 379. The final 1,000 units produced will be commemorated with a special Legacy Class Edition. The configurations of the Legacy Class Edition are described. The company is preparing for the...
- Pete's 357 gets more options. // Fleet Owner;May2005, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p38
The article reports that Peterbilt Motors Co. unveiled two new options at the ConExpo-Con/Agg show for its Model 357 chassis: a 115-in BBC set-back front axle configuration designed for concrete mixers; and a heavy-haul spec equipped with a high-capacity cooling system and 625-hp. C-15...
- Peterbilt Introduces New Medium Duty Model 335. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2004, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p10
Features Peterbilt Motors Co.'s new medium duty vehicle, the Model 335, released in 2004. Availability of the model in Class 6 and 7 truck and tractor configuration; Serviceability features; Exterior styling and durability; Forward lighting; Hood tilt assist and locking mechanism; Interior...
- Peterbilt makes Dana Spicer axles standard. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p43
Reports on the selection of Peterbilt Motors Co., a subsidiary of Paccar Inc. to offer the improved Dana Spicer E-12021 steer axle series as standard equipment for its North American Class 8 commercial vehicles in the U.S. Standardization of the Dana Spicer E-12001 series steer axles;...
- New Petes roll out, hybrids get greater attention. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p42
The article evaluates several heavy duty hybrid trucks from Peterbilt Motors Co., including Model 384 daycab, Model 386 and Model 330.
- Keep on truckin'. ROBERTS, JACK // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 166 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates the Class 7 Model 337 and Class 8 Model 348 vocational trucks from Peterbilt.
- More Pricey, More Friendly, More Efficient. Schiavo, Brian // Food Logistics;Mar2008, Issue 102, p28
The article focuses on improvements in trucks being offered by manufacturers. Improvements include more horsepower, more torque and better fuel economy, as well as design features created to make drivers' lives easier. Peterbilt Motors Co. has launched medium duty 387 day cab and 384 trucks that...