- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 162 Issue 6, p74
Features trucking equipment. i-Van freight van from Great Dane; Premium Hydraulic Braking System from ArvinMeritor; Primary wire from Phillips Industries.
- Fleet's in. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;9/1/96, Vol. 115 Issue 1623, p88
Highlights some of the products presented in the 1996 International Trucking Show, held in Las vegas, Nevada. Includes Ford's 9500 Series AeroMax over-the-road truck; Freightliner's Century Class Low-Ride Chassis and software packages; Dialight's DiodeLite light-emitting diode vehicle lighting.
- You made your bed, now line it. Frary // Automotive Body Repair News;Dec99, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p87
Focuses on spray-on bedliners, one of the fastest-growing segments of the light truck accessory market. Reasons behind the use of bedliners by light truck owners; Annual growth rate through 2004; Spray-on bedlining vs. plastic drop-in liners; Weaknesses of the drop-in plastic bedliners. INSET:...
- Two-ton service body. // Fleet Equipment;Jul98, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p72
Introduces a heavy-duty two-ton service body designed by Service Trucks International Limited. Capacity and features of the unit.
- Onboard pickup truck storage. // Fleet Equipment;Oct97, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p78
Features Innovative Truck Storage Inc.'s Hide N Side system for onboard pickup truck storage and transport. Benefits of using the system.
- NTEA releases industry report. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/25/2013, p10
The article discusses the Channel Relationship and Market Trend Report which examines the industry and presents opinions from truck equipment distributors and manufacturers, released by NTEA--The Aassociation for the Work Truck Industry in September 2013.
- NTEA products. // Fleet Owner;May98, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p120
Presents information on various products for the truckload carrier industry, which were on display at the 1998 National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Exposition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of the SmartHitch snowplow mount system, manufactured by Boss Snowplow; Details of hydraulic lift...
- Telescoping Deck Cover. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2001, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p60
Provides information on a telescoping deck cover from Service Trucks International company.
- New smooth fender line. // Fleet Equipment;Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p56
Reports on Life-Time Truck Products Inc.'s expansion of its line of corrugated fenders to include smooth fenders in single axle, half and full tandem fenders. Contact information.