Spray Finishing Technology Workshop set
- Spray Finishing Training Scheduled for May. // Products Finishing;Jan2007, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p11
The article reports that DeVilbiss Automotive Refinishing, Binks, and Owens Community College have partnered to present a spray finishing technology workshop in Toledo, Ohio. According to the author, such event is a three-day intensive training program scheduled on May 16 to 18, 2007. Attendees...
- DeVilbiss and Binks Cosponsor Spray Finishing Technology Workshop. // Industrial Paint & Powder;May2006, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p7
The article states that DeVilbiss, Binks and Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio have teamed up to present a Spray Finishing Technology Workshop from September 6-8, 2006. The workshop will include both classroom and hands-on sessions on topics such as equipment types and selection, equipment...
- Electrostatic Spray Finishing. // Wood Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p14
The article provides some insights into electrostatic spray finishing. The method has been designed to induce a negative charge to spray finishing materials. When sprayed, the materials are attracted electrically to an opposite charge such as a grounded object. This attraction of negatively...
- Spring Training--Spray Finish Style. // Products Finishing;Dec2013, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p9
The article offers information on a Spray Finishing Technology Workshop sponsored by several finishing brands including DeVilbiss, Ransburg, BGK and the Owens Community College to be held in Toledo, Ohio from March 5-7, 2014.
- ITW Brands Sponsor Spray Finishing Training. // Products Finishing;Sep2012, p7
The article reports on the three-day "Spray Finishing Technology Workshop" to be sponsored by ITW Finishing Equipment's DeVilbiss and Binks brands in partnership with Owens Community College of Toledo, Ohio, to be held on November 7-9, 2012 at the college.
- Spray Gun. // Products Finishing;Sep2006, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p101
The article introduces the AVX automatic Airmix spray gun from Kremlin. The spray gun is designed with a smaller lightweight body with two different bases for rear or side fluid inlets. The article also describes the spray gun's streamlined fluid passages to reduce the potential for shearing...
- news. // Products Finishing;Nov2003, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p12
Reports on developments involving companies in the metal finishing industry in the U.S. as of November 2003. Move made by Extrusion Technology for Aluminum Profiles Foundation to award a grant to the Institute for Metal Forming; Awards of excellence presented by Aluminum Anodizers Council at...
- Powder coating with Collins. Collins, Bob // Industrial Paint & Powder;Feb95, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p43
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on various aspects of powder coating. Quality of powder; Problems with contaminated powder; Application of powder coatings over a cured liquid coating; Back ionization; Importance of cleaning the parts in big sheets which are to be powder coated.
- Powder Coating in the Year 2000. Bocchi, Greg // Products Finishing;Jul2000, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p4S
Presents information on powder coating. Advantages of powder coating; How powder coating works; Uses of powder coating.