Air Brake, Foundation Brake training schools combined for 2006
- Bendix air disc brake weighs 30 pounds less. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p42
Highlights Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's ADB 225 air disc brake. Features of the product; Capabilities of the product; Anti-compounding air systems design of the product.
- Bendix Announces 2003 Air Brake School Schedule. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p14
Announces the schedule of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems' air brake training school. Curriculum offered by the school; Cost of the training.
- Bendix air brake school curriculum is expanded. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p121
Presents information on the 2005 curriculum of the Air Brake Training School that is managed by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. Features of the curriculum; Information on additional U.S. cities where the course will be offered; Contact information.
- Bendix displays its safety innovations. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC and Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC's introduction of advanced safety and braking system technologies to the insurance industry in Columbus, Ohio. Both companies demonstrated during an event at the Research Center their safety...
- what's new in: Air dryers. McGuffie, Deborah // Fleet Owner;May2005, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p68
The article reports that the majority of today's air-braked vehicles are now equipped with air dryers. Their role in removing liquid, vapor and solid contaminants from a truck's air system has become increasingly important as components like trailer ABS which need clean, dry air to function...
- 'Braking' new ground at TRC. Richards, Paul // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p10
Provides information on the Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and air disc brake technology demonstrated by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems at the Transportation Research Center in East Liberty, Pennsylvania. Capabilities of the program; Views of electronics product line director Kevin...
- Air Brake Training School dates scheduled. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p50
Announces the 2004 schedule for Air Brake Training School by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC. Coverage of the curriculum; Location and dates for the school sessions in the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Registration fee.
- New York Air Brake, Bendix to launch mechatronics laboratory at RIT. REINHARDT, ERIC // Business Journal (Central New York);8/29/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p5B
The article reports that New York Air Brake LLC (NYAB) and Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC have together created the Knorr- Bremse North America Mechatronics Laboratory at New York-based Rochester Institute of Technology (RID).
- SUPPLY BRIEFS. // Railway Age;Sep2014, Vol. 215 Issue 9, p12
The article presents updates related to the railway sector as of September 2014, including the establishment of the Knorr-Bremse North America Mechatronics Laboratory in Rochester, New York by New York Air Brake LLC (NYAB) and Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, and the acquisition of...