AAIA After market Financial Symposium offers credits
- Service dealers must acknowledge, solve training problems, says GAAS panelists. Cannon, Bill // Aftermarket Business;Jul2004, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p18
Highlights the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium in the U.S. Event description; Theme; Attendees; Topics discussed.
- eForum focuses on real-world solutions for e-commerce issues. Greenberg, Lisa // Aftermarket Business;Jun2002, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p9
Provides information on the Aftermarket eForum conference at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chicago, Illinois from July 30 to 31, 2002. Topics to be discussed; List of aftermarket presenters.
- Making Time for Your Career. Lemmer, Catherine A. // AALL Spectrum;Jul2015, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including importance of lifelong-learning, professional development experiences, and updates on the upcoming conference.
- No football team here! Snell, Bridget Ryan // Automotive Marketing;Jul99, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on the University of the Aftermarket. Classes held at the Columbus Holiday Inn in Ohio; Addition of an executive education center on Ohio State's campus; Automobile industry executives that have earned credentials from the University; Attraction of professionals throughout the...
- Upcoming Events. // Aftermarket Business;Apr2005, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p12
This article presents information on developments in the automobile supplies industry in the U.S., as of April 4, 2005. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium will be held in May 2005, in Chicago, Illinois. SEMA International Auto Salon, to be held in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in May 2005,...
- Confessions of a dealer drone. Silvey, Larry // Aftermarket Business;Jul2005, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on the author's experience in the Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium in the U.S. Insights from Mike Kamal, co-president of the Automotive Distribution Network; Views on the use of independent technicians.
- Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week debut in '06. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p122
Reports on the creation of the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week, a gathering of heavy-duty associations and organizations that will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 2006. Highlights of the event; Information on the members of the joint operating committee.
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE SHOWS. // Aftermarket Business;Oct2008, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p45
The article offers information on the aftermarket trade shows in South Africa including the Africa International Automotive Trade Exhibition & Conference to be held on October 30 to November 9, 2008 in Narsec, Johannesburg and the South African Automotive Week to be held in Port Elizabeth.
- Upcoming Events. // Aftermarket Business;Mar2006, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p14
The article presents a calendar of events in the United States on April to May 2006. ToolTech 2006 will be held in Scottsdale, Arizona on April 18-20. The 11th annual Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium will be held in Dearborn, Michigan on May 17-18. The 6th Telematics Detroit 2006 will be...