Kit Hammond toasted, roasted at Savannah retirement dinner
- Great Dane acquires production facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the acquisition of a Scott County, Tennessee-based production facility by Great Dane Limited Partnership. Anticipated start-up date of the facility; Executive who will be heading the operations in the facility; Company that previously owned the facility.
- Great Dane Names New Branch Managers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/15/2013, p3
The article announces the appointment of Al Cox as manager of the branch of Great Dane in Atlanta, Georgia and David Hood as manager of its branches in Memphis, Tennessee and Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Retired teachers host banquet. // Graham Leader;5/16/2012, Vol. 136 Issue 79, p7A
The article offers information on the annual banquet of the Graham Retired Teachers Association held at the Horizon Bay in Graham, Young County, Texas.
- RETIREMENT DINNER. // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Feb1984, Vol. 17 Issue 2
Presents a retiring teacher's reflections on the tribute given by a colleague at a dinner. Thoughts about his colleague's description of his work; Comments on the dinner; Plans after retirement.
- Score One for Scarpa. Ryan, Thomas // DNR: Daily News Record;4/5/99, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p13
The article reports on the annual Financial Industry Dinner Dance which was attended by several executives including Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger and Polo Ralph Lauren.
- I Have a Dream Banquet. // Fort Worth Business Press;1/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on executives who attended I Have a Dream Banquet at the University of Texas in Arlignton, Texas on January 18. Regina Davis; Malcolm Turner; Kristina Hippman;; Jimmy Walker; Martin Frost.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p28
Photographs of the Walter Kaitz Foundation Fundraising Dinner attendees in New York including chief executive officer (CEO) Pat Esser, CEO David Porter, and senior editor Annalisa Burgos are presented.
- FOR MEAL REVENUE BOOST: SENIOR SITE SEEKS GUESTS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of a dining room and kitchen at Riderwood Village, a retirement community in Silver Spring, Maryland. Estimated number of customers who eat at the buffet-service restaurant; Meals offered at the restaurant; Dining styles.
- Sell-out crowd expected, honoring president. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/19/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p27
Announces the hosting of a retirement dinner honoring Ulster County Chamber of Commerce former president Len Cane. Profile of Cane; Information on how to attend the dinner.